• AlisonC2017
    AlisonC2017 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Oh I'm definitely in on this one

Height: 5'6"
    SW: 189lbs
    CW: 176lbs
    GW: 135lbs

But by Christmas I really wanted to be under 160lbs!
  • nic_27_grassisgreener
    Options
    5'7"
    SW (9/11): 151.0
    9/18: 150.0
    9/25: 150.4
    10/2: 150.4
    GW: 145.0

UGH. I am frustrated this week! The scale said something lower yesterday, but I'm going to be honest for myself and write down the number I got today. I'm not sure if I've over-eaten this week or if this is water or hormonal or what. To be honest, this is the first time I haven't gotten what I expected on the scale since I started, in mid July.
  • Janice6543
    Janice6543 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Stayed even this week but happy about that - I had a 6 day business trip with little time for exercise, lots of drinking and nice restaurants. I did a good job avoiding apps, bread and desserts.

Goal this week is down 0.5 to 1 lb. I plan to make up for last week and exercise daily for 45 min+.

Starting weight- 170 lbs. Current 164 lbs. Goal 155
  • Meltingangel
    Meltingangel Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    18/9: 143 lbs
    25/9: 140.4 lbs
    02/10: 139.9 lbs
    GW: 128 lbs
  • Ashleycook23
    Ashleycook23 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Shew at my biggest I was 215 at my smallest was 128... as of right now I am at 150! I have got to do something since I am getting married this coming summer. I am all in!!!
  • leondra_nicole
    leondra_nicole Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight (9/12/17): 186
    (10/3/17):178
    Goal Weight: 161

With 15 weeks left, I have high hopes that will exceed my goal. I started a weight loss challenge at my gym 2 weeks ago and I'm in 8th place by percentage of weight loss out of over 100 people! My final weigh in is on 11/13, I hope to be down another 15 pounds by then, which I know is aggressive but I'm determined :).
  • RMC1995
    RMC1995 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    It's been another week and I am still maintaining at 125lbs...

I think I am still happy because I ate TERRIBLY week/weekend to celebrate my anniversary so at least I didn't go up. Plus - I have so little weight left to lose I think I need to be honest with myself that the weightloss will be much slower now and require a lot more concentrated effort. I am hoping by the end of October to get down to my goal weight of 122lbs - but we'll see how that goes.

Congrats to everyone else maintaining or losing. Lets keep on track for Christmas!
  • MicheleStitches
    MicheleStitches Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Late check in this week! I was traveling all last week to attend my son's wedding. I am so pleased that I managed to stay on-plan and did not bring back an extra 5 lbs!

Height 5'5"
    SW: 153
    CSW (challenge start weight): 139
    9/17: 138
    9/25: 136.4
    10/4: 136
    GW: 130

I started eating LCHF/Keto Sept. 6, 2017 in an effort to curb my carb cravings & shed some excess lbs.
  • MicheleStitches
    MicheleStitches Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    UGH. I am frustrated this week! The scale said something lower yesterday, but I'm going to be honest for myself and write down the number I got today. I'm not sure if I've over-eaten this week or if this is water or hormonal or what. To be honest, this is the first time I haven't gotten what I expected on the scale since I started, in mid July.

I know how frustrating this is. I have been in your shoes before. When I am not seeing progress, I have a mantra "Trust the plan," that I say to myself over and over. If you are eating healthy and exercising, your body is bound to respond eventually! Even if the scale is not currently cooperating, you are doing good things for yourself to be healthier and stronger. (Of course, this only works if your plan is a good one. :-) )

• nic_27_grassisgreener
    Options
    @MicheleStitches Thank you for the encouragement! I'm continuing to stick to my plan, yes! Hopefully the scale will catch up with all my good effort next week :)
  • itseclair
    itseclair Posts: 43 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Height 162.5 cm
    -
    HW: 152 lbs
    CW: 145 lbs
    GW: 135 lbs
    -

Wk 1: 145 lbs [Oct/5/17]
    Wk 2:
    Wk 3:
    Wk 4:
    Wk 5:
    Wk 6:
    Wk 7:
    Wk 8:
    Wk 9:
    Wk 10:
    Wk 11:
  • friendlyquantum
    friendlyquantum Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Can I join in, even though I'm late? I really need help focusing for the next month!
    CW: 162.5 Height: 5'6"
    GW: 145

October 5th: 162.5 (yesterday I was 161, ugh.)
  • jcello65
    jcello65 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    5'3"
    SW: 143.5
    CW: 143.5
    GW: 125
  • JMinney7
    JMinney7 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Count me in, just found this group today. I am determined to be my GW by Christmas!
    Age 40, 5'4"
    SW 5/22/17 170lbs
    CW 139.5 lbs
    GW 130 lbs

Now Running 40 min. 3x a week
    Spin 30 min. 2x a week
  • FitSeachely
    FitSeachely Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I am in!

Starting Weight:157
    Current Weight:157
    Goal Weight:142

Goal for the next week. Weight training 3 times and cardio 4 times. Keep on track with my healthy eating especially over the long Thankgiving weekend.
  • andimickey
    andimickey Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    In!! 15 till Christmas....
    5'10"
    SW: 185
    CW: 183
    GW: 167

Goal is to track food and exercise everyday and not celebrate just because I was more active than normal one day. (I.e. - more exercise = I can eat whatever!!)
  • pedwa
    pedwa Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I know its a little late but ill play! Id love to find an accountability partner for food and exercise.
    I dont have much to go, so maybe someone else who is struggling with the last 5kgs
    5'8
    CW: 137 (62kgs)
    GW:127 (58kgs)
  • katyhull2014
    katyhull2014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join this challenge if I can please, I know I'm late but could use some accountability! Will post weight etc in the morning.
  • maryanneericson
    maryanneericson Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to find this group. Everyone has their personal comfort zone. I get no support from those around me. But I used to be overweight and five pounds have crept on in the past year and stuck!! Of course I'm worried that if I become comfortable here, five more come back. : )
  • maryanneericson
    maryanneericson Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My stats:
    5'6"
    CW:142.5
    GW:137