Calories: yes
    Tracked: yes
  • bocasdelbadbob
    bocasdelbadbob Posts: 111 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I don't know ...
    I am still on track and in tolerance.
    Still probably won't make winners circle ... but ...
    this whole tracking thing works. I been doing it for a while but I ain't been doing it perfectly.
    ... but ... my habits have changed. There are a lot of things that I don't do any more with respect to diet. I don't munch. Eh, comfort food. Maybe I better qualify that. Sometimes I eat peanuts. That is munching. But I know how much it costs when I do it. That is tracking.

But it is all good. I ain't got the big belly any more. I ain't got the sore back that comes with that any more. Somebody takes a picture of me of course I try to suck in my gut because that is habit. But I like them pictures now.

Heh, I am still basking in the memory of a most excellent perfect Indian Summer camping trip.

I put a picture here even though it ain't right. The best sunset I ever seen. I always say that whenever I see a sunset. Then I take a picture and look at it days later. I am all like what?

But I remember my buddy Rick (@rangerrickl) when I see that big ole horse trailer parked there and all of them horses standing by it. There was a couple of drovers or wranglers but on top of each one of them horses was a kid. Beauty big time!

That make me think about my little rapscallions and whether or not I could heave them up on top of a horse. Dang, I am getting older and dang they are getting heavier.

But hey, a most excellent Indian Summer.

2kk062taf0bs.jpg

• lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES 45-min outdoor lawn mowing
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES

Thanks for your post to "forgive yourself and keep moving." Love it!
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @bocasdelbob I'd like to be on one of those horses at your trails!!
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    October 10
    Exercise yes
    Calories yes
    Tracked yes

• bocasdelbadbob
    bocasdelbadbob Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    @rangerrickl - I am not much of a horse guy. I doubt that I could spend a day on a horse. But that doesn't mean that I don't have horse fantasies or visions. I got this idea about how cool it would be if I was riding my bicycle on the Colorado Trail but I was with an entourage with pack animals that could carry my air mattress, tent and sleeping bag.
    There is an outfitter like maybe ten miles of where I go. rappcorral.com. They got horses and they provide them for pack trips but I don't know if they would provide them for unguided trips. I can't imagine that they would but I don't really know that business.
    Way cool it would be for a bicycle to show up at a horse camp and find all of the stuff that he couldn't realistically carry.