Newbie trying to learn how to jump in

Options
2»

Replies

• sc0418
    sc0418 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm also a Keto newbie and would love the support, tips and ideas from others going through this! Feel free to friend me!
  • kentfamily7495
    kentfamily7495 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I hope this group is active :smile: I am only on day 3 and learning something new every day - there are alot of facebook support groups as well - I have found a you tube channel I enjoy alot which is 'keto with casey"....I would ideally like to drop 58lbs (26kgs)
  • MJ_Keto
    MJ_Keto Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I've noticed that this thread isn't very active, but if you friend request a lot of folks then the support you get is amazing!
  • Tenacity149
    Tenacity149 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've been keto for a few months now and am down 26 pounds. I would love to have some keto friends for support and inspiration.
  • jcolter77
    jcolter77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So let's check in, how is everyone doing this week?

Great Idea for a check in. My "official" weigh in will not be until Monday AM, however wrapping up week 2, I am down about 8#. I have made myself daily and weekly mini personal (non scale) goals and I have hit them/exceeded them the past two weeks which make me really happy.

My TOM did come crashing in a week early, but the 1st time I started Keto, that was the norm, so not concerned for now.

I am seeing less bloat, though, see above, TOM isn't helping much lol. Overall feeling good. I haven't had a single day of "Keto flu" but I think that is from my previous experience I knew how to avoid as much as possible.

Hope you all have a had a great week, or two weeks, wherever you are in your new WOE.

Have a great weekend all!

What is TOM??