October 15 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• Dosse1320
    Dosse1320 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    @SimonsChange It has been a real pleasure doing this journey with you. Thank-you for your commitment and inspiration. Best of luck with your new adventure/basic.

Best memories of fall in Saskatchewan Canada was harvest time. I fondly remember bringing coffee and cake to the field for my dad, brother and hired man around 10:00 PM. They often combined until 2:00 AM. Back then there was no such thing as aeration bins so when the grain was dry they combined nonstop. Now a days, farmers such as my brother take off their crops even though the grain is damp. The aeration bins dry the grain. Great invention.
  • Dosse1320
    Dosse1320 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    A good day. Walked 6 km with my buddy. Lovely weather for fall. We may even have highs of 21 degrees Celsius this week. Very unusual for Canada.
  • trixsey1
    trixsey1 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    @SimonsChange - I wish you the very best as you take the next step and congratulations for all your achievements to get to where you are today. Good luck for the future Simon.

@cardio_enthusiast - that "easy walk" turned out to be a good hike! 2200 feet, well done, especially after a bike ride as well - exhausting! ;)

@RangerRickL - Sorry to hear you're out of the winners circle for this month. All the best to your mother and to a speedy recovery.
  • ashsmile78
    ashsmile78 Posts: 3,528 Member
    Options
    October 15
    Exercised and did all day cleaning again today but the house is (finally) show ready. A girl came today and looked at it. She seemed interested. So we’ll see!

Under calories and logged everything

My favorite parts of fall are the colorful leaves, football, and the cooler weather. I also like Halloween and the Thanksgiving holidays.

Nice pix @trixsey1 Thanks for sharing!

I will post pix my hubby took of the cleaned up and decluttering interior house when I get them from him.
  • joyinlife77
    joyinlife77 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    October 14

Exercised?: Yes - 21 day fix Dirty 30
    Tracked and Under calories?: Yes - we had sushi night at our friends' house where we prep and roll sushi and we all eat/binge and enjoy. It was soooo good! I skipped the wine and stuck to water, made wise/lower calorie choices earlier in the day, and enjoyed every single bite of my sushi at dinner (california, shrimp tempura, veggie, spicy tuna, smoked salmon, chicken and aparagus, etc - I didn't eat a whole roll of any, but pieces of each roll. They were delicious). Despite all of that, stayed under my calorie goal for the day!

October 15

Exercised?: Yes - yoga, cleaning house, walk with kids
    Tracked and Under calories?: Yes.
  • joyinlife77
    joyinlife77 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    craigo3154 wrote: »
    @joyinlife77. Your daughter sound like she's headed for the Olympics (or at least Regionals and Nationals). When I was a kid, I had a neighbour was a water polo player (who did eventually compete in an Olympics). Man can those swimmers eat. More than weight lifters at times.

Haha! She'd like to think so. :wink: As do all kids her age, she already has her sights set on the Olympics. You have to be 14 to swim in the Olympics and she'll be 13 years, 5 months when the 2020 Olympics are held (she took time to figure that out)...so she's already set her goal for the 2024 Olympics (in Paris - woo-hoo!). Nothing like big goals, right? :smile:

And you are not kidding about the massive quantity of food swimmers can eat. It's crazy! Between DD#1 and DD#2 (who just joined the swim team this year), hubby and I jokingly say we're going to go broke feeding them! :joy:

How exciting for your neighbor to represent your country in the Olympics! How'd they do?
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? No

Hubby’s Birthday somwe went up The Strip for a day of parting for two. It was a cracking day and we walked miles. Met a lovely young couple from North Carolina and we hung out with them at Davidoff Cigar Bar.

My favourite memories of Fall are of when I was in England. I love Autumn in England. Happy memories. Now I live in Nevada when it’s the middle of October and I’m the 80’s, I’ll take it though. I love sunshine!
  • freshslimlook
    freshslimlook Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Oct 15 was a bust .. I failed to log in my foods for the day. Today is another day.

Thanks @trixsey1 Your pictures are amazing!
  • freshslimlook
    Options
    @freshslimlook - Welcome, this is a great group, very supportive!!

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 60 minutes Trail Running training, and 90 minutes strength training.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yep
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
    @freshslimlook Welcome to UAC.

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Y (worked out at home to Jillian Michaels Kick boxing 30minutes)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Y (1200-1500, ate 1249 calories today)
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Y (drank 8-8oz glasses of water)

Thank you both!!!
  • conchita962
    conchita962 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Oct 15 & 15
    Exercise: 35 min walk 30 min yoga
    calories: yes and yes
    Tracked: yes and yes
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL I love to fish! It’s what we do up here in the land of 10,000 lakes ;)
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,257 Member
    Options
    Happy Fall!
    My favorite joys of fall is going apple picking and eating cider donuts. The leaves are always beautiful colors and after we pick apples, we make homemade applesauce and apple pies. YUM!

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, went for a long walk on the trail
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes

@trixsey1,@carlsoda, @pears734-thanks for the beautiful pictures
    @freshslimlook - welcome to the UAC
    @ashsmile78 – good luck selling your house.
    @RangerRickL – So sorry your Mom has a femoral arterial blockage. Wishing you emotional bandwidth..
    @SimonsChange- best wishes on your new journey
  • freshslimlook
    Options
    tinacuso wrote: »
    Happy Fall!
    My favorite joys of fall is going apple picking and eating cider donuts. The leaves are always beautiful colors and after we pick apples, we make homemade applesauce and apple pies. YUM!

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, went for a long walk on the trail

@trixsey1,@carlsoda, @pears734-thanks for the beautiful pictures
    @freshslimlook - welcome to the UAC
    @ashsmile78 – good luck selling your house.
    @RangerRickL – So sorry your Mom has a femoral arterial blockage. Wishing you emotional bandwidth..
    @SimonsChange- best wishes on your new journey

Thank you.. @tinacuso. I never have had a cider donut.. sounds yummy.
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Mainly walked around a few places I enjoy to relax

Today is my last day with the UAC as it's finally that time for me to take the next step in my life, I'd like to thank everyone for the overwhelming support i've gotten being a member of this community for many months and the changes i've made will stick with me for life.

After I'm back from basic I'll be sure to post a pic of my changes and let everyone know how i've been in my new environment and check in on you all :smiley:
    Thanks for everything and never stop giving it your all to make a change in life no matter your life situation or age you can always improve for the better!

@SimonsChange I feel emotional reading this! So happy for you. Wishing you the best of luck on your next adventure.