Emotional Eater Looking for Motivation

Options
goodjoshboy
goodjoshboy Posts: 17 Member
If your motivated or need motivation to stay on our path to wellness, I’d love to have your friendship. Please add me. I’m on a life long journey and would like to be around others that eat emotionally to share the struggle with.

Replies

• WendylovesSteve
    WendylovesSteve Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I most likely am an emotional eater. I eat when I am bored or simply to suppress negative emotions, so yes, I think that is me also! Throughout my life, food was a 'go to' when things were tough. I am working on changing those behavioral patterns. I try to identify the emotional trigger, and replace it with something pleasurable but not food. I am just beginning my journey, and would love to join with others that face this same struggle. I added you as a friend. :) Wendy
  • goodjoshboy
    goodjoshboy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you for adding me!
  • Angelwriter214
    Angelwriter214 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I know I am an emotional eater. It's something I have a hard time getting under control. I have a lot of anxiety right now since I can't work and I'm on disability. I have a lot of issues with my lungs. To not know if I'm going to keep my money or my insurance is taking a toll on me and the way I'm coping is by eating which isn't smart. The weight is affecting my breathing which I don't like. I know it's bad to emotionally eat and I tell myself that but I get to a point that I don't care. I do but it doesn't stop me. I'd love more friends so feel free to add me.