2017-10-27 Weigh Ins

tinkerbellang83
tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,130 Member
Weigh Ins for 21st - 27th October

Please check you are posting in the correct week.

If you are new, please check out Page 1 of the Intro/FAQ thread

Replies

• shakenbake57
    shakenbake57 Posts: 312 Member
    SW 235
    GW 169
    LW 201
    TW 202
    + 1
    Only got one workout in ladt week. Long days at work. This week should be better!
  • heidihurl
    heidihurl Posts: 139 Member
    First Post:

SW: 143
    GW: 125

Thanks for being here.
  • fanscie916
    fanscie916 Posts: 4 Member

First Post as well

SW: 172
    GW: 155
  • chardonais21
    chardonais21 Posts: 219 Member
    First post

SW: 185
    GW: 150

TW: 182 (-3)

3/35
  • runningkel
    runningkel Posts: 54 Member
    Hello!! I am back on the wagon. After a very busy couple months...and some really poor food choices (as in eating ALL the food!), today is day 3 of being back on track! Goal is to take off the 7~ish pounds I've put on, as well as lose the last 3 to get me to goal!

SW (this time): 163.4
    CW: 161.8
    GW: 148.5

Happy to be back! I need to get my mindset back to "lifestyle" and off of "diet"...I always go astray when I think I can stop "dieting" since I've lost weight.
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,081 Member
    Downward trend again, just before my diet break! Looks like I am going to be on target for the 167ish goal for next week. I will be weighing in during the diet break and all through maintenance and surplus peeps, so do not be alarmed when you see the numbers rising. As of next week I will be seeing weight gain until the end of January now. Hopefully mostly muscle. But I am 43, menopausal and an intermediate lifter, so there are a few things working against me, but I can only try/experiment.

SW: 195.4
    GW: 140
    LW: 170.72
    TW: 168.2
    OL: 27.2

Loss of 2.52 lbs this week.
  • eatingems
    eatingems Posts: 108 Member
    edited October 2017
    SW: 195lbs
    GW: 150lbs
    LW: 167.5lbs
    TW: 167lbs

-0.5lbs

Overall: -28lbs

• nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,081 Member
    runningkel wrote: »
    Goal is to take off the 7~ish pounds I've put on, as well as lose the last 3 to get me to goal!

Stupid question: are or were you in maintenance? Cos goal weight should always, in my mind, be a weight range, not one number. Water weight is around the 8lb mark for females, so that 7lb gain is most probably just that...just a thought...

• tinkerbellang83
    Welcome to our new folks posting this week and welcome back some old faces :smile:

One thing I like about this group is that because I weigh daily (fluctuations freak me out less doing it this way) I often don't notice until I am filling the spreadsheet in that I've lost a good chunk of weight over the whole month, even if I feel like it's just a half pound here and there from week to week.

fqmb6wzd3eyb.jpg

Anyway:

SW: 255.5
    GW: 187
    LW: 218.5
    TW: 217.5
    Var: -1.0
    Total Loss: 38lbs
  • MegansMom2011
    MegansMom2011 Posts: 356 Member
    SW 194 lbs 2/12/17
    GW 125 lbs
    LW 174.4 lbs 10/20/17
    CW 168.6 lbs 10/27/17 (-5.8 lbs)

Total weight loss: -25.4!

Very happy to see this! I was unable to log the first two days of the week due to being up north and being so distracted, I barely looked at my phone. Since then though, I have been bringing my lunch to work instead of eating the free buffet meals. I've been logging what I'm eating. And trying to get some exercise in daily. The result is almost 6lbs weight loss! I'm sure some of it was water weight, but I'm excited for this direction!
  • mandyme211
    mandyme211 Posts: 26 Member
    SW: 187 lbs
    GW: 120 lbs
    LW: 166.2 lbs
    TW: 165.3 lbs (-0.9 lbs)

A little disappointed with this week’s loss as I ate the same as I normally have been. However, I incorporated some strength training so that may have something to do with it. However, a loss is still a loss so I’m trying not to get discouraged. Hoping next week to see more progress.
  • tinkerbellang83
    mandyme211 wrote: »
    SW: 187 lbs
    GW: 120 lbs
    LW: 166.2 lbs
    TW: 165.3 lbs (-0.9 lbs)

A little disappointed with this week’s loss as I ate the same as I normally have been. However, I incorporated some strength training so that may have something to do with it. However, a loss is still a loss so I’m trying not to get discouraged. Hoping next week to see more progress.

That's a fairly decent rate of loss for someone who now has under 50lbs to lose (An average of 1-1.5lbs per week is about what you should expect to lose at your weight in a safe and healthy manner), especially with the higher losses you've had in the previous weeks.
  • runningkel
    runningkel Posts: 54 Member
    nexangelus wrote: »
    runningkel wrote: »
    Goal is to take off the 7~ish pounds I've put on, as well as lose the last 3 to get me to goal!

Stupid question: are or were you in maintenance? Cos goal weight should always, in my mind, be a weight range, not one number. Water weight is around the 8lb mark for females, so that 7lb gain is most probably just that...just a thought...

I wasn't quite at maintenance. My goal weight is ideal, but I'd be ok with a few pounds above or below. I sort of just...really relaxed what I'd been doing once I got about 2-3 pounds from my goal. I knew when the scale started creeping up slowly I should get focused again, I just kept saying "next meal" or "tomorrow"! I weigh daily so I can tell what normal fluctuations are, I just need to pay more attention to when the normal fluctuations keep going up! :)
  • Heather_J_May
    Heather_J_May Posts: 73 Member
    Hi. It's my first weigh in today
    SW 155lbs
    GW 136lbs

I've gradually put on weight and now that it's bothering me I'm going to do something about it for good! I'm eating low-carb at the moment and shall see how it goes!
  • mwoitach
    mwoitach Posts: 39 Member
    LW- 210
    TW- 210
    Yuck!!!!
  • fanscie916
    fanscie916 Posts: 4 Member
    SW: 172lbs
    GW: 155lbs
    LW: 172lbs
    TW: 167lbs
  • misswizard
    misswizard Posts: 39 Member
    SW: 80kg
    GW: 65
    LW: 72.4
    TW: 72
  • trevorw52
    trevorw52 Posts: 48 Member
    SW 150.0 Kilos
    GW. 100.0
    LW. 123.8
    TW. 122.9
    Loss -.09.
  • Nurturegirl
    Nurturegirl Posts: 83 Member
    SW 227lbs
    GW 140 lbs
    LW 210lbs
    TW 212lbs
    OL 15lbs

A gain but I'm still on my journey to becoming slimmer and fitter.
  • maura_tasi
    maura_tasi Posts: 196 Member
    SW:170lbs
    GW:125lbs
    LW: 146.2lbs
    TW: 145.6lbs

My weight loss has gotten to the point where it's definitely slowing down and I have to tighten up my tracking, but at least the scale is still moving!
This discussion has been closed.