RUNNERHANNAH'S ACCOUNTABILITY 140-120

13»

Replies

• mittenswillet
    mittenswillet Posts: 697 Member
    weight 138.4 today. I decided to do a 4 hour eating window instead of one meal a day. At 3pm I have a fruit smoothie with some greens in it. And then dinner I have my large meal at 5-6 then a dessert / snack later around 6:30 and im done eating by 7. This was how I lost a lot of weight before. I just cant wait that long to eat first of all and I cant eat ALL my calories at once because the food I eat is so high in volume and low in calories I end up starving.

A loss?? I hope so!! =) Do what you need to do to be at your level best.......really! (I do) <3:):)
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Just catching up on your Journey... Good luck with the OMAD Life. It is pretty fun.
  • RunnerHannah
    RunnerHannah Posts: 24 Member
    Just catching up on your Journey... Good luck with the OMAD Life. It is pretty fun.

THANKS girl im not quite doing OMAD, more a 4 hour eating window but its all the same to me, i just cant eat enough in one meal i can get down maybe 500 calories and im stuffed haha
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Well the four hour window is how I started, good Luck
  • RunnerHannah
    RunnerHannah Posts: 24 Member
    137 today still doing good! I actually dont feel very hungry at all and within my eating window i eat probably less than 1200 calories and im stuffed until the next day. I did get a little hungry today before my eating window and then went for a walk and then after that i felt no hunger whatsoever. Its honestly hard to eat enough lol
  • mittenswillet
    sounds like your doing really well!!!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    I wish it was hard for me to not eat enough :p
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    I wish it was hard for me to not eat enough :p

Yeah, I definitely don’t have that problem, even when I just have a one hour window I can pack it away like nobody’s business!!

• mittenswillet
    lol me too