November 1 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• katstremmel1012
    katstremmel1012 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Sign on
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Exercise done oy we have snow took me an hour to get the internet to work. I guess I should be thankful it's just a dusting and if it gets warm it will disappear. Time to pull out the heavier coat yesterday I only wore a rain coat I froze on the way home. Yesterday there was 3 of us in the gym. Ok it's an old office with 4 large pieces of equipment. I am good if we keep the door slightly open. I was with the 2 people who like the door closed. I actually did well the one other was like ok time for me to leave it's too crowded in here. In my head I was doing the happy dance of YES I held strong. Early day so I need to get moving till later. Have a great day everyone!!!
  • Dld5th
    Dld5th Posts: 3 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Exercise - yes. 30 minute walk
    Calories - under budget
    Tracking - everything including the halloween choccy my son gave me lol
  • trixsey1
    trixsey1 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Afternoon everyone, posting slightly earlier than usual, but my last meal of the day is already logged, along with an evening snack and a cup of hot choc!

Had just over a 5 mile run this morning, weather was cold but not enough to make running too difficult, so made the most of it.
    A 5 mile walk with the woofies, mixed terrain, plenty of hills and wasn't sure to include this but a 20 min bike ride round the trails - just to check a problem which I hope is now fixed - seems to be okay now, lol.

Exercised?: Yes.
    Calories?: Yes.
    Tracked?: Yes.

Goals for November:

To be in November's winners circle.
    Encourage others and be more active in the group this month.
    Keep up with my exercise regime despite the cold weather and dark nights.
    Try and lose at least 2lbs this month. It seems the closer I get to my goal weight the harder it is to lose. Still stuck at 9st 7lbs (135 pounds).

Congratulations to all that made the winners circle and to those who didn't but still continued to stay with us - well done to all of you.

Have a great November and good luck to everyone. I wish you all the very best......xx

Oh, almost forgot - if you are a fitbit user, feel free to add me - https://www.fitbit.com/user/5YNNNN - a bunch of us do daily challenges, mostly peeps from MFP, so if you fancy a little friendly competition to keep you fit or just to join in the fun, then I hope you'll join us!
  • sniksniks
    sniksniks Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My first UAC and excited to check in!

Exercised? Yep, 45 min uphill walk on the treadmill
    Calories? Yes, 10cals under budget :-)
    Tracked? Yep, even the snack size snickers left in the Halloween treat bucket

Hopefully I can keep this up...
  • ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

Exercise? Two 45 mins walking the dog !
    Calories ? Well ponder due to activity
    Logging ? Every little bit !
  • iamthemotherofdogs
    iamthemotherofdogs Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Hey, y'all!

Exercise? About half an hour of walking!
    Calories ? 40 under :)
    Logging ? Indeed.
  • BadgerLamb236
    BadgerLamb236 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Evening all!

Exercise: Yes. 48 mins walking overactive puppy on slightly hilly chemin rural; 20 modified push-ups, 20 squats.
    Calories: Yes. Just under.
    Logging: Yes.

Suffering with a sore back and hip (sacroiliac joint pain), so trying to avoid anything high-impact. It was a lovely sunny bank holiday here, a bit chilly for sitting out, but great for puppy-walking. He covered at least 4 times the ground I did, and was still bounding about when we got home.

Hope everyone is having a good day.
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    I love this challenge and the accountability it provides!
    Great idea @RangerRickL and thanks to @craigo3154 for posting about it in another group I joined.
    Unfortunately I don't think I am ready to participate fully yet as right now I am just getting back to exercising regularly and I am not logging my food in MFP right now as although I know it is extremely beneficial I also find it very time consuming with the measuring and logging everything exactly therefore I also can't post if I am under my calories as I wouldn't know. Sometimes I type out what I eat in my food diary notes to provide some accountability for myself and at 1 point in my journey I would either post what I ate in my newsfeed or e-mail it to a MFP for accountability and transparency but right now I feel I can only focus on so many things at a time and right now I am trying to get back on track with my exercising and once I get back into consistently exercising again then I will take the extra time to record my food.

I know I can't be in the winners circle which is fine with me but please let me know if it is ok if I still come in and post about my exercise for the whole month as that will at least start me with some accountability.

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? DID 30 MINUTES STEPPING ON AND OFF MY WII BALANCE BOARD.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? DON'T KNOW AS I DIDN'T LOG MY FOOD.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? IN MY HEAD BUT NOT ON MFP.
  • kimmyannl
    kimmyannl Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Date: November 1
    Exercised?: Yes, I did 20 minutes of a workout video.
    Calories?: Yes, I was under my calorie goal for the day.
    Tracked?: Yes
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Pass day 1. I'm not feeling well today. My stomach feels sour. I ended up napping instead of exercising. I debated whether to continue the challenge and decided YES I'm staying in! We will see what the month brings, but this makes me accountable.
  • maura_tasi
    maura_tasi Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hi all!
    I'm excited for the accountability this month and hope we can all stay on track :)
    Date: November 1st

Exercise: 30 minute jog/walk with another 15 minutes of strengh and body weight training

Calories: under! I had to guesstimate on the calories for dinner since it was a homemade pulled pork that was frozen so I did not have the exact calorie count. But I definitely overestimated to be on the safe side!

Track: I logged everything I put in my mouth today, even the 4 fun sized candies I helped myself to that were left over from Halloween haha
  • shauna7531
    shauna7531 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Is this where I log in?