November 8 Sign In

Options

Replies

• srufus
    srufus Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Pass day 3
    It was a really bad day for me. I kept putting off exercising and kept eating. I am determined to make better choices tomorrow.

@everyone : Its really motivating to see everyone doing so well. Keep it up !
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3. Morning hike with dog. I had a long busy work day with no time to eat, so tonight I could pretty much free feed ,yaaay, and stay under calories. I had pasta, ricotta, chocolates . . .
  • kaye4health
    kaye4health Posts: 115 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Y (walked doggie for 45min and boy is it cold outside)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Y (1200=1500, ate 1236 calories today)
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Y logged all, drank 8-8oz glasses of water.

I will do step 4 (encourage others), I am very busy and don't have time to read all the posts, I wish I did, I do read some, and have commented a little. The other night I went through and comment a lot, but then my computer crashed and I lost all the comments and time it took to replay to all.

Again today, I have been super busy and really don't have time to read all posts. I hit and missed them. (so sorry),

So I will encourage everyone. You all are doing a fantastic job. Even if you didn't quite hit your goals for today, don't look at it as failure, but as a leaning lesson. It is those failures that make us understand what we need to change to do a better job tomorrow. I know we all will give it our best shot again tomorrow and I know all of you can and will be able to hit your goals. I believe in you all. I KNOW you can do it!!!!
  • glimjy
    glimjy Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    @trixsey1 totally know how unplanned days go! I had several work projects last weekend and was flying by the seat of my pants!

@sniksniks in my jam packed days I have an insulated lunch box with lots of healthy snacks that I can eat quickly. I do eat while I drive all the time (not sure I should admit that). On those days I usually know I will have an unplanned meal that’s higher in calories so I try to save at least a third of my calories for it and make wise choices when I can.

November 8th
    Exercise: yes, 30 min video and 20 min weights
    Calories: yes, stayed under
    Logged: yes
  • snowprincess502
    snowprincess502 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    YES.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    YES.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    YES.

Today was my weigh in day. Very pleased with the scale. Finally seeing the light about calories in versus calories out.
  • Westschmeis
    Westschmeis Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Hanging in!
    10,033 steps, even though a busy day.

Had to chew (heh) up 110 exercise calories, but still 350 under the line.

Everything tracked, including a glass of celebrity wine!
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    Wow! This is a wonderful day of encouragement and support! Thanks to everyone!
    My report:
    Calories; Under by 260 cal
    Exercise: half hour of walking
    Tracking: ok
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,321 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅ Treadmill/Bedtime yoga
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅
  • celiah909
    celiah909 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    November
    Exercise: Yes.
    Calories: Yes.
    Tracking: Yes

Tried a new workout I found on bodybuilder.com- whew! It kicked my butt!
  • oldactor
    oldactor Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    This is pass day number two for me.

Exercise-just standing up ringing handbells, chimes and using mallets for an hour again and tonight we moved our tables into the sanctuary
    Tracking-yes, gotta add that small snickers bar someone gave me this morning, but it won't put me over
    Calories-under

Every night, I hope I encourage everyone by pressing one of the buttons...inspiring, like, woo, etc. I try to select one for everybody.

Wednesday's are busy days for me and I might need to join the early risers next week to get my exercise in. Off to add my Snickers!
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,945 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? I DIDN'T DO ANY INTENTIONAL EXERCISE BUT AT MY GRIEF EDUCATIONAL SERIES TONIGHT SOMEONE LED US IN ABOUT 30 MINUTES OF CHAIR YOGA.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? NO AS I ATE TOO MUCH PIZZA TONIGHT.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? NO BUT I PLAN TO START MID-MONTH.
  • sniksniks
    sniksniks Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Exercised? - yes 45 min circuits class
    Calories - Yes
    Tracked- Yes

Today back on track :-)

@glimjy thanks I like that idea of saving a third for unplanned meals
    @fightingthetideofaging definitely trying!! I would normally have stopped tracking by this point but today was good!

• pcotter54
    pcotter54 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? y
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? y
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? y
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes, an hour walk
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    November 8 Pass day #1
    I ended up having lunch with some of my husbands friends. I had an amazing gyro wrap that was enormous. I only ate a portion but was having trouble trying to decide how to count it. I decieded to just take a pass. I had chips and a sweet cake. Like Rick mentioned enyoy your pass day and don't feel gulity.
    I vowed off of processed sweets with refined sugar for the rest of this month. Hoping that gets the scales going in the right direction.
  • 135terry
    135terry Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Exercise - Yes, 19,360 steps including 30 min on treadmill
    Calories - Yes
    Tracked - Yes
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. 4 mile dog walk

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • lgkelly72
    lgkelly72 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Spent 6 hours moving furniture, unpacking boxes, etc
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes