Replies

• bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,981 Member
    Options
    looking fabulous, Von! And I see your dimples in the 2nd shot! lol :smiley:
  • bmeadows380
    Options
    Amazing difference, Faux - especially in your face!
  • Aarjono
    Aarjono Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    @Nerdbear88 that is an amazing transformation.
  • ZhivagosGirl
    ZhivagosGirl Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Here's me at 300+ and then down about 65 lbs in the after photos. I went up over the holidays but am back to this weight again now after a really super fantastic first week back on the wagon.
    qdr1mwbcanwa.jpg
  • bmeadows380
    Options
    Great job! I was just wondering - how tall are you? I would have never guessed you were 300+ in the earlier pics!
  • ZhivagosGirl
    Options
    @bmeadows380 - thanks, that's my "healthy German peasant stock-ness." I'm just sorta solid all over - I'm also 5'11" My saving grace in all of this is my height. I'm 235 right now.
  • bmeadows380
    Options
    I figured you had to be tall :) You sound a lot like me. I had one of those DNA tests done, and I'm 48% English and the rest is either German or northern European. I'm 5 ft 8 myself and am built very stockily myself, just like my brother. One the one hand, we both never looked like we weighed what we did but on the other hand, when we lose weight, we had to lose a lot before it finally started being noticeable!
  • ZhivagosGirl
    Options
    I did a DNA test too - I'm sort of the inverse of you. about 50% German/Polish 25% British and the rest a mix of other European areas (Russian, Scandinavian, etc)
    I had to lose 40 lbs before anyone said anything. But I also think they didn't want to be wrong and embarrass us both!