Weigh-in #5:
Weigh-in #6:
Weigh-in #7:
Weigh-in #8:
Weigh-in #9:
Weigh-in 10:
Weigh-in 11:
Total loss:

Why were you successful/unsuccessful last week?

Did you stick to your goals last week?

Do you plan to make any changes this week to what you previously were doing?

Best meal:
Worst meal:
Best snack:
Worst snack:

Last two week gals....LET'S GET THROUGH THIS ONE FIRST :s and then on to the next one.

Replies

• for_my_tomorrow
    for_my_tomorrow Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Week 10:

Starting weight: 144.5 lbs
    Weigh-in #1: knee surgery recovery
    Weigh-in #2: knee surgery recovery
    Weigh-in #3: knee surgery recovery
    Weigh-in #4: vacation
    Weigh-in #5: vacation
    Weigh-in #6: vacation
    Weigh-in #7: 149.75 lbs
    Weigh-in #8: 147.37 lbs
    Weigh-in #9: 145.6 lbs
    Weigh-in #10: 143.3 lbs
    Weigh-in #11: 141.6 lbs
    Total loss: -2.9 lbs

Why were you successful/unsuccessful last week?I had a good week so I am pleased

Did you stick to your goals last week?
    Yes did what I set out to do with my excercise goals

Do you plan to make any changes this week to what you previously were doing?
    Just incorporating more time into my routine

Best meal: eggs with spinach
    Worst meal: apple pie and custard
    Best snack: yoghurt and granola
    Worst snack: prawn crackers

@LynnJ9 - I had anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction from a rupture and also meniscus repair.
  • LynnJ9
    LynnJ9 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 150.1
    Weigh-in #1:
    Weigh-in #2: 146.9
    Weigh in #3: 144.1
    Weigh in #4: 142.8
    Weigh in #5:
    Weigh in #6: 139.9
    Weigh in #7: 139.7
    Weigh in #8: 136.9
    Weigh in #9: 135.1
    Weigh in #10: 134.4
    Weigh in #11: 132.8
    Loss this week: 1.6 lbs
    Total Loss: 17.3 lbs
    Goal weight: 132.5 lbs
    Goal: to lose: 1.5 per week, total of 18 lbs (by week 11: 16.5 lbs).

I am only 0.3 from my goal! I thought I was going to want to change my goal to 4 pound less, but I don't think I need to. Other than to see the 120's on the scale and to say I lost 50 pounds, I am don't see the need. I do think I need to tone my body, but I think I am FINALLY happy with the size I am

Why were you successful/unsuccessful last week? I am surprised I lost so much, because I am adding calories back. but I think it is because I was very active cleaning and shopping this week. (Lots of steps)

Did you stick to your goals last week? I am adding calories back as I am just 0.3 lbs from my goal. But I am happy that I am still being diligent at counting calories and eating healthier foods.

Do you plan to make any changes this week to what you previously were doing? I am sure I will be walking a lot doing Christmas shopping. But I do a lot of shopping online. I bought a bike and went riding on Saturday for the first time in 20 years. I probably won't ride during the week (too dark too early), but plan to ride on weekends. I need to find some exercise I can do during the week that won't hurt my knee. The weather in Arizona is SO nice, I really want to do something outside. We suffer through the 115-120 degree temperatures in the summer for the amazing winters!

Best meal: Stuffed Pepper soup (only 500 calories for 2 servings). It is a delicious, super easy recipe if anyone wants it!
    Worst meal: It was delicious, but had a huge steak dinner and cheesecake on Friday night at Bourbon and Bones
  • bribucks
    bribucks Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 114.4 at end of August
    Weigh-in #1: 114.0; trending 114.2
    Weigh-in #2: 113.2; trending 113.7
    Weigh-in #3: 114.2; trending 113.6
    Weigh-in #4: 112.4; trending 113.3
    Weigh-in #5: 112.0; trending 113.0
    Weigh-in #6: 112.6; trending 112.6
    Weigh-in #7: 111.6; trending 111.9
    Weigh-in #8: 110.6; trending 111.6
    Weigh-in #9: 111.2; trending 111.4
    Weigh-in #10: 110.2; trending 110.6
    Weigh-in #11: 110.0; trending 110.1
    This week's loss: -0.2 (-0.5 trending)
    Total Loss: -4.4

Well guys, I HIT MY GOAL!! :smile: I’m going to give it another day or two for my trending weight to even out to 110.0, but I should be perfectly on track to switch over to maintenance for thanksgiving and beyond! Woohoo!!
  • Niki_Fitz
    Niki_Fitz Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Nicole 5'6"
    HW: 142
    Weigh-in #1: 134
    Weigh-in #2: 134
    Weigh-in #3: 133
    Weigh-in #4: 133
    Weigh-in #5: 133.6
    Weigh-in #6: 132.9
    Weigh-in #7: 133.1
    Weigh-in #8: 132.4
    Weigh-in #9: 133.9
    Weigh-in #10: 132
    Weigh-in #11: 131.4

I'm a bubblehead with all this cough syrup in me - I thought last week was the end of the challenge! Well, I'm glad it's not over yet...

I made a vegetable soup early in the week and lived off that, along with a little of whatever else I wanted, because I was sick and could not cook for everyone. My family survived, I got out of the kitchen, and I ate what felt nourishing to me and didn't worry about anyone else.

Did you stick to your goals last week? Yes! I took one extra rest day but otherwise adapted my workouts and stayed on plan.

Do you plan to make any changes this week to what you previously were doing? I'm going to stay out of the kitchen except for the Thanksgiving meal.

I'm SO over making people happy with food. I think this is at the crux of my weight struggles, that my emotions kind of hinge on my success in feeding my family, who are really picky eaters, so I'm hardly successful and stressed out in the kitchen a lot. My goal is to CHANGE this behavior!

Best meal: cabbage soup
    Worst meal: cold leftover chicken cutlet sub
    Best snack: grapes, hardboiled eggs
    Worst snack: ritz crackers
  • Niki_Fitz
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Starting weight: 114.4 at end of August
    Weigh-in #1: 114.0; trending 114.2
    Weigh-in #2: 113.2; trending 113.7
    Weigh-in #3: 114.2; trending 113.6
    Weigh-in #4: 112.4; trending 113.3
    Weigh-in #5: 112.0; trending 113.0
    Weigh-in #6: 112.6; trending 112.6
    Weigh-in #7: 111.6; trending 111.9
    Weigh-in #8: 110.6; trending 111.6
    Weigh-in #9: 111.2; trending 111.4
    Weigh-in #10: 110.2; trending 110.6
    Weigh-in #11: 110.0; trending 110.1
    This week's loss: -0.2 (-0.5 trending)
    Total Loss: -4.4

Well guys, I HIT MY GOAL!! :smile: I’m going to give it another day or two for my trending weight to even out to 110.0, but I should be perfectly on track to switch over to maintenance for thanksgiving and beyond! Woohoo!!

Fantastic!! You've done so well!
  • Niki_Fitz
    Options
    LynnJ9 wrote: »
    Weigh-in #1:
    Weigh in #5:

I am only 0.3 from my goal! I thought I was going to want to change my goal to 4 pound less, but I don't think I need to. Other than to see the 120's on the scale and to say I lost 50 pounds, I am don't see the need. I do think I need to tone my body, but I think I am FINALLY happy with the size I am

Why were you successful/unsuccessful last week? I am surprised I lost so much, because I am adding calories back. but I think it is because I was very active cleaning and shopping this week. (Lots of steps)

Did you stick to your goals last week? I am adding calories back as I am just 0.3 lbs from my goal. But I am happy that I am still being diligent at counting calories and eating healthier foods.

Do you plan to make any changes this week to what you previously were doing? I am sure I will be walking a lot doing Christmas shopping. But I do a lot of shopping online. I bought a bike and went riding on Saturday for the first time in 20 years. I probably won't ride during the week (too dark too early), but plan to ride on weekends. I need to find some exercise I can do during the week that won't hurt my knee. The weather in Arizona is SO nice, I really want to do something outside. We suffer through the 115-120 degree temperatures in the summer for the amazing winters!

Best meal: Stuffed Pepper soup (only 500 calories for 2 servings). It is a delicious, super easy recipe if anyone wants it!
    Worst meal: It was delicious, but had a huge steak dinner and cheesecake on Friday night at Bourbon and Bones

Such awesome progress! Congratulations!
  • shangrilamama
    shangrilamama Posts: 89 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Weigh In #10: 164.0
    Weigh In #11: 165.0

Had a one pound gain this week but I'm not worried because I amped my workout up on Sunday and am pretty sure I'm holding water.

Going to see my kids in Ohio, eight hour drive for me, for Thanksgiving weekend. We're not having the traditional meal so I should be able to avoid overeating.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    LynnJ9 wrote: »
    Weigh-in #1:
    Weigh in #5:

Your losses are inspiring! Where did you get your bike from?
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Nicole 5'6"
    HW: 142
    Weigh-in #1: 134
    Weigh-in #2: 134
    Weigh-in #3: 133
    Weigh-in #4: 133
    Weigh-in #5: 133.6
    Weigh-in #6: 132.9
    Weigh-in #7: 133.1
    Weigh-in #8: 132.4
    Weigh-in #9: 133.9
    Weigh-in #10: 132
    Weigh-in #11: 131.4

I'm a bubblehead with all this cough syrup in me - I thought last week was the end of the challenge! Well, I'm glad it's not over yet...

I made a vegetable soup early in the week and lived off that, along with a little of whatever else I wanted, because I was sick and could not cook for everyone. My family survived, I got out of the kitchen, and I ate what felt nourishing to me and didn't worry about anyone else.

Did you stick to your goals last week? Yes! I took one extra rest day but otherwise adapted my workouts and stayed on plan.

Do you plan to make any changes this week to what you previously were doing? I'm going to stay out of the kitchen except for the Thanksgiving meal.

I'm SO over making people happy with food. I think this is at the crux of my weight struggles, that my emotions kind of hinge on my success in feeding my family, who are really picky eaters, so I'm hardly successful and stressed out in the kitchen a lot. My goal is to CHANGE this behavior!

Best meal: cabbage soup
    Worst meal: cold leftover chicken cutlet sub
    Best snack: grapes, hardboiled eggs
    Worst snack: ritz crackers

So I totally ate an entire roll of Club crackers....doesn’t matter that they were multigrain. I feel you on the cracker thing. I too need to get away from wanting to successfully feed my family every single night. I’m going to change that soon. If I have to eat different I will.
This discussion has been closed.