How much weight did you lose the first week?

Options
2»

Replies

• cjv73
    cjv73 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I have only lost a lb in 10 days.. I think I need to eat fewer calories? I am staying under 30 net carbs per day and have started to work out.. but I do feel great, no inflammation or bloating so will continue on and maybe cut back on cheese..

For context, I'm eating 1650 calories, so it's well above the MFP standard 1200. What is your calorie goal? Make sure you're not eating too little...
  • IMPAQ
    IMPAQ Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I lost 9 lbs the first week. The weight loss has slowed down a bit lately... 3 months and 20 additional lbs loss later, but pushing forward. Just started getting back into the gym. Feeling great.
  • cjv73
    cjv73 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Week 1 is finished, grand total 8.4 lbs lost.
  • TheDevastator
    TheDevastator Posts: 1,626 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I couldn't tell you, I don't own a scale. But I lost 50 lbs(doctor's visits) so far and going strong.
  • chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    I couldn't tell you, I don't own a scale. But I lost 50 lbs(doctor's visits) so far and going strong.

excellent work, I'm thinking I should rename myself 'the scale addict' though!!
  • TheDevastator
    TheDevastator Posts: 1,626 Member
    Options

excellent work, I'm thinking I should rename myself 'the scale addict' though!!

I'd probably be like that if I owned one.
  • nhoffman7788
    nhoffman7788 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    At my highest weight, I think it was 17 pounds. Now even after a day or two of just eating whatever I'll gain 10 pounds, but after even a day or so of doing keto, I'll lose that weight.
  • swezeytba
    swezeytba Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Lost 8.5 lbs the first week, and then weight per week dropped off to about 1 to 2 lbs per week once the initial water weight was gone.
  • wornoutcowboy
    wornoutcowboy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just got off the scales and am on day 12 and have lost 8 pounds. The way I am up peeing all night one would think I should have lost 30. LOL. No, I am very happy with the progress so far.