Wanting friends in my age range -- OLD that is.

2»

Replies

• moestman
    moestman Posts: 5 Member
    PamamaJane wrote: »
    I'm looking for friends closer to my age range, and I'm on the older side of this ride through life. My only other request is that you be active in logging, posting, and commenting on the News Feeds. I like to give people cheers and encouragement and would only ask the same in return.

PamamaJane - LOVE the hat!!
  • PamamaJane
    PamamaJane Posts: 288 Member
    moestman wrote: »
    PamamaJane - LOVE the hat!!

Thanks! I bought it when I was invited to a Red Hat Club luncheon. Too bad I was the only one there who wore a hat. LoL

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    I kind of miss seeing more people in hats...I like my funky hats and seeing all the pretty hats was a big plus for going to church when I was a kid...seems to be a fashion trend that is getting lost...maybe I'll try to bring it back in style!!!
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    I kind of miss seeing more people in hats...I like my funky hats and seeing all the pretty hats was a big plus for going to church when I was a kid...seems to be a fashion trend that is getting lost...maybe I'll try to bring it back in style!!!

Have one made for the Kentucky Derby, then wear it to Walmart, etc. and watch the Derby on TV with a pitcher of LC mint juleps?
  • Marillian
    Marillian Posts: 3,892 Member
    I'm 59, and also am in the RHS. Please feel free to add me.