December 1 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Day 1 exercise is done. Not going to lie it was slow going after swim last night. My boss stopped in yesterday and she goes see you at the branch tomorrow. :) I teased and said I think it might be another Xmas cardigan day. She goes you will fit right in. They decorated it looks like somebody puked up Xmas everywhere!!!! The main office we decorate but it's very little a few plants and a tree. Hopefully this will be my last time for a long time. Have a great day everyone!!!!
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    December 1
    Exercised?: Yes. 5km in 38 mins (hills)
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Very wet day. Only stopped raining round 5:00pm, but expecting more in the morning. 40 minute walk was one of the few breaks in the work day today.

It is 1:00am (again) and I need sleep. Will post more in the morning. Thank goodness tomorrow is Saturday and I get a chance to catch up on some sleep.
  • oykucan
    oykucan Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes. (90 min walking) First time in my life I appreciate the awful transportation plan and obstacles of this city since I started trying to lose weight. It makes me walk at least 30 min everyday. :wink:
    Calories: Yes.
    Tracking:Yes.
  • sarasiza
    sarasiza Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Dec 1: Exercised for an hour (run/jog). Mid day and well below calorie limit. Scale was 1 lb higher than yesterday. Could have been the salty dinner I had :/
  • kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    December 1

Exercise: Yes. 39 mins of walking (3.6 km)
    Calories: Yes
    Tracking: Yes
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • ddeliciosa
    ddeliciosa Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    December 1st:
    Exercise: Yes, although I really did want not want! 30 mins of walking outside in the cold & dark (will go earlier next time or may invest in a gym membership)!
    Calories: Yes, way under with lots to spare. Since I had an early dinner I'll probably try to sleep early.
    Tracking: Yep! Dusted off my old friend, the digital scale.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    Options
    Day 1 exercise is done. Not going to lie it was slow going after swim last night. My boss stopped in yesterday and she goes see you at the branch tomorrow. :) I teased and said I think it might be another Xmas cardigan day. She goes you will fit right in. They decorated it looks like somebody puked up Xmas everywhere!!!! The main office we decorate but it's very little a few plants and a tree. Hopefully this will be my last time for a long time. Have a great day everyone!!!!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    Options
    Completed another day Yes x 3
  • Cherzeen
    Cherzeen Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My plan is to eat only my maintaince calories. It is possible if I continue to exercise today and eat healthy, I may have a calorie deficit today.
  • dawnrenae17
    dawnrenae17 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes! Treadmill walk/run and wall sits
    Calories: Yes!
    Logged: Yes!
    Here’s to a great day 1!
  • amichelel588
    amichelel588 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Exercise: yes - 50 minutes walking on treadmill
    Calories: yes
    Tracking: yes

Yay! I’m so excited to start this challenge! :) feeling hopeful! Good job everyone!
  • pcotter54
    pcotter54 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, walking dogs.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, and ate well, too!
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    I'm eager to try this again. November was an epic fail!
    3 mile run today
    Logged all food and under calories.
    I've decided to switch from logging food on mfp, to just writing it in a notebook. I'm going to try that this month to see if that helps me log consistently. My one goal for November - just write everything down!
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Exercise: yes - 5,000 steps and 1/2 hour aerobics
    Calories: yes
    Tracking: yes
  • Gus130
    Gus130 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I have to take a pass my first day. Forgot it was December and overdid the food.
  • polewalker2018
    polewalker2018 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Date: 12/1
    Exercise: Yes - 20 minutes.
    Track: Yes, came under my daily calorie goal since I had planned on exercising more today,