edited December 2017
    Options
    Me: 18
    Binge: 1
    DBF: 8
  • amb961
    amb961 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Urg, managed 15 days binge free then ate ALL the Christmas snacks today,.probably about 3000 calories. Managed 46 (I think) days last time.

I think I've been and exercising too hard in the last 15 days, trying to compensate for the last binge three days. I've been on 1200 cals and running four miles three times a week, and doing kettlebell workouts three times a week. Just got hungry and exhausted today and was eating stollen and biscuits before I even knew what had happened. How am I even going to cope with Xmas if I can't even cope with pre-xmas?! I used to have an iron will to but have really slipped over the last year.
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Dec 20

Me: 16
    The B: 4
    DBF: 4
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    The holidays and stresses + expectations + family + drama + normal life stuff tend to put us all at a degree of difficulty that very few can match.

So I just try to remember to be kind to myself, forgive and move on to better things quickly, and that each bite is a new chance to be on plan. *HUGS*
  • mae918
    mae918 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    B: 5
    DBF: 2
  • BarneyRubbleMD
    BarneyRubbleMD Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Me: 21
    B: 0
    DBF: 34
  • HellYeahItsKriss
    HellYeahItsKriss Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Me:11
    DBF: 11
  • HellYeahItsKriss
    Options
    Sometimes it is hard to snap back out of it, especially when its emotionally driven.. you can do it though!
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Me: 18
    Binge: 4
    DBF: 0

Thanks for the support guys, I appreciate it :) My mom is in town now which should help (my husband was traveling for work for 2 days and being home alone is the biggest trigger for me. Plus my mom is tiny and eats like a bird.)
  • HellYeahItsKriss
    Options
    My boyfriend probably wishes I was kinda like that, the type that struggles to be by myself.. lol.. im the type that loves to be alone, thats why this time away to refind myself is like a huge treat for me.. i don't wanna be without him in my life but i can definitely say that every day i take to do this is going to be amazing lol.. I wish i was more people-y tho.
  • mae918
    mae918 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Me: 17
    B: 5
    DBF: 3
  • HellYeahItsKriss
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Me: 12
    DBF: 12

My eating has been weird due to insomnia.
    I'll go hours without eating then eat in small portions 1 or 2 times then stop eating again.

Wish I knew the reason for the insomnia
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Dec 21

The B: 5
    DBF: 0

Sigh.
  • HellYeahItsKriss
    Options
    Don't sigh lovely.
    Feel proud that you can be honest about it. That's strength even if it feels weak.