Options
    Exercise ✅ waited so late and ended up running in place for 30 minutes
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    Wrap up for December.
    craigo3154 wrote: »

Personal for December:
    1. Be in winners circle (track everything, keep under budget, 20+ mins exercise per day, no more than 3 pass days).
    2. Stay between 64kg and 75kg (full maintenance maintenance trying not to go too low but allow it to bounce up a bit too. Feeling fine spending the entire of last month well under 70kg, seems now like for me it should be healthy and sustainable. Still have 75kg as my upper limit as it is still just in normal BMI range for me.).
    3. Stay honest (even if it puts me out of the circle for the month) and continue past failings (forgive mistakes and keep moving forward).
    4. Encourage others where possible.

I find publicly stating goals helps me stay focused to achieve them. Like the daily accountability. Knowing I will also later need to answer to them makes me even more likely to stick to them.
    1. Be in winners circle (Success)
    2. Stay between 64kg and 75kg (Success - Dropped as low as 65.1, but was 65.5 as of this morning. Never went over 66kg.)
    3. Stay honest (Success - No truth "colouring" this month I can recall.)
    4. Encourage others where possible (For others to decide - I feel as if I was not as "present" this month as previous months. Although checking in daily and helping out Rick, could not devote as much time to UAC as I wanted. This is my busy season at my chosen profession and there was Christmas and New Year. I also stepped in to run a different challenge (although this is my favourite). All members of UAC make up a fantastic group and I want each and every one of you to succeed.)