mskeyaj
mskeyaj Posts: 76 Member
Any suggestions?

Replies

• kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Hershey's 100% chocolate baking bar. I prefer Hershey's over Bakers and Ghirardelli. You can find it in the baking aisle of your local grocer.

I saw it posted by @GaleHawkins first. Thought it was brilliant and tried it. Thumbs up!
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I like Ghiradeli 60% dark chocolate chips (when I can find them) or the Lindt extra dark chocolate truffles (black)
  • mskeyaj
    mskeyaj Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Thank you @tcunbeliever and @kpk54 !!! I did try the Ghiradeli 60% today:)
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Lily's makes a dark chocolate bar sweetened with stevia, it's delightfully low in carbs and super tasty :)
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    I prefer Guittard 91% Cacao Nocturne Extra Dark Chocolate, and although some of their chocolate contains soy, a lot of it doesn't like this bar. So if soy is an issue or concern for you, make sure to check the labels of whatever chocolate you go with because it is in everything nowadays!
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Lindt 85% Cocoa is my favorite.

My very fav is their touch of salt dark excellence bar. But it's a splurge for sure. And I'd be lying if I said I haven't put a pinch of kosher salt on the 85% bar and pretended......
  • swezeytba
    swezeytba Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Another member here recommended Green & Blacks once for it's creaminess and I've been hooked ever since I tried it. They have one that has Sea Salt added to it and it's yummy!
  • A_mission_for_me
    A_mission_for_me Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I like the Lindt 85% or even 90%
  • chaoticdreams
    chaoticdreams Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I love Lily's. It's made with stevia and erythritol and is absolutely delicious.