Winter 2018 - Introductions

Options
124»

Replies

• LynnJ9
    LynnJ9 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    How exciting to have so many people join this time! Thank you @SmithsonianEmpress for heading it up again! Good luck everyone!
  • Fatimahasnain
    Fatimahasnain Posts: 91 Member
    Options

Name: Fatima
    Height: 5'1"
    Starting Weight: 140 lbs after delivery of my daughter on 27 June 2016
    Current Weight: 125
    Challenge Goal Weight: (at the end of 12 weeks) 110
    Ultimate Goal Weight: (at the end of your weight loss journey) 108 -110 pre pregnancy weight
    What are your goals while participating in this group? I m trying really hard from last 6 months to reduce my weight.. I succeeded in reducing few lbs but regained all after few weeks.. I want these 12 weeks to be final weeks of my weight loss journey plus wants to develop healthy habit of exercising.
    What are you hoping to gain by participating in this group? Discipline , motivation.. I know I can't do it alone..
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    LynnJ9 wrote: »
    How exciting to have so many people join this time! Thank you @SmithsonianEmpress for heading it up again! Good luck everyone!

You’re welcome. I’m excited too. We are off to a great start in our discussions. I love it!
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    Options
    Name: Fatima
    Height: 5'1"
    Starting Weight: 140 lbs after delivery of my daughter on 27 June 2016
    Current Weight: 125
    Challenge Goal Weight: (at the end of 12 weeks) 110
    Ultimate Goal Weight: (at the end of your weight loss journey) 108 -110 pre pregnancy weight
    What are your goals while participating in this group? I m trying really hard from last 6 months to reduce my weight.. I succeeded in reducing few lbs but regained all after few weeks.. I want these 12 weeks to be final weeks of my weight loss journey plus wants to develop healthy habit of exercising.
    What are you hoping to gain by participating in this group? Discipline , motivation.. I know I can't do it alone..

We are here for you. Postpartum weight is no joke. It’s awesome your an engineer!
  • leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Name: Leona
    Height:5'3"
    Starting Weight: (beginning of your weight loss journey or ‘as of today’)-200.8
    Challenge Goal Weight: (at the end of 12 weeks)-190
    Ultimate Goal Weight: (at the end of your weight loss journey)-170 (afraid to set to "ideal" lower for fear of never making this. Ideal for me would be 150 though)
    What are your goals while participating in this group?-I am looking for support, motivation, and accountability. I have trouble staying on track. I blame health issues over the past 2 years, but motivation and accountability are really my greatest obstacles.
    What are you hoping to gain by participating in this group?- I am hoping to gain some new buddies that will inspire me to push myself harder to succeed!
  • kpush910
    kpush910 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Name: Kristen
    Occupation: Student! Career shift from corporate sales to medical coding
    Height: 5’7”
    Starting Weight: 185
    Challenge Goal Weight: 175
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 165
    What are your goals while participating in this group? Healthy snacks, avoid late night munchies, exercise more effectively, reduce alcohol
    What are you hoping to gain by participating in this group? Accountability and new ideas
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    Options
    kpush910 wrote: »
    Name: Kristen
    Occupation: Student! Career shift from corporate sales to medical coding
    Height: 5’7”
    Starting Weight: 185
    Challenge Goal Weight: 175
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 165
    What are your goals while participating in this group? Healthy snacks, avoid late night munchies, exercise more effectively, reduce alcohol
    What are you hoping to gain by participating in this group? Accountability and new ideas

Hi Kristen! Thanks for joining us. How do you like your medical coding program so far? Also I have started late night snacking myself which is something I have never done before but I realized it's because I am starting to stay up late--definitely something I need to change on my end.
  • shamac35153
    shamac35153 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Name: Sharon
    Height: 5’4”
    Starting Weight: (beginning of your weight loss journey or ‘as of today’) 179.4
    Challenge Goal Weight: (at the end of 12 weeks) 169.4
    Ultimate Goal Weight: (at the end of your weight loss journey) 155
    What are your goals while participating in this group? Stay motivated, be accountable, help others stay motivated
    What are you hoping to gain by participating in this group? Positive reinforcement and to learn how others stay motivated