Activity Tracker Owners - Post Here!

Options

Replies

• mabearof6
    mabearof6 Posts: 684 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I have a Garmin Vivoactive HR....anyone on Garmin Connect can add me.....just changed my name on there to match here, mabearof6
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    mabearof6 wrote: »
    I have a Garmin Vivoactive HR....anyone on Garmin Connect can add me.

NICE! You have the awesome one!!!! How do you like it? I switched from Fitbit to Garmin and I wanted to start off small so I have the Vivosmart HR and said somewhere down the line I may upgrade to the Vivoactive. I have only had mine for about 6 weeks or so but so far so good. What is your username of Garmin Connect?
  • mabearof6
    Options
    I went through 3 different fitbits and had problems with them all, switched to a Samsung Gear which has amazing apps and the display/screen is amazeballs, but battery life and GPS were awful. Finally switched to my watch after my son and hubby kept telling me to just get a Garmin. My whole family wears Garmins, none of us have the same model either, lol. I love everything about it, except the looks. Its kind of manly. I want to switch to the new Vivoactive 3 in white just because it looks feminine.
  • colleenm487
    colleenm487 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Here’s my Fitbit link: https://www.fitbit.com/user/336X3T

I always have mine on. It’s not 100% accurate but It’s much more accurate than logging the workout on MyFitnessPal.
    I like seeing the stats and making sure I’m not completely inactive on lazy days.
  • BeautyBMe
    BeautyBMe Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I’ve had a Fitbit Charge 2 for a little over a year and love it. Feel free to add me as a friend via the link below.
    https://www.fitbit.com/user/522RR8
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    Options
    I went through 3 different fitbits and had problems with them all, switched to a Samsung Gear which has amazing apps and the display/screen is amazeballs, but battery life and GPS were awful. Finally switched to my watch after my son and hubby kept telling me to just get a Garmin. My whole family wears Garmins, none of us have the same model either, lol. I love everything about it, except the looks. Its kind of manly. I want to switch to the new Vivoactive 3 in white just because it looks feminine.

I checked that one out yesterday. Its pretty nice--the vivoactive 3. I know for sure I would the one you have though. The Fitbit Surge I had was big and bulky but I didn't mind.
  • KBurkhardt08
    KBurkhardt08 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    BeautyBMe wrote: »
    I’ve had a Fitbit Charge 2 for a little over a year and love it. Feel free to add me as a friend via the link below.

How do you add people this way? I keep trying and have no idea! They only way I've been able to figure it out is by people's emails.
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    Options

How do you add people this way? I keep trying and have no idea! They only way I've been able to figure it out is by people's emails.

Once you are logged in you click on the button "add friend"
  • YAJ3507
    YAJ3507 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Here is my Fitbit link!

https://www.fitbit.com/user/3QZTS9
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    Options
    Garmin users, any of you guys on Garmin Connect? I only got one person; I think I missed some of you.
  • mabearof6
    Options
    mabearof6 on Garmin Connect (I think)
  • KBurkhardt08
    KBurkhardt08 Posts: 141 Member
    Options

Thank you! I was trying to do it on my phone at first and it was not working out. Got it figured out :smile:
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    Options

Thank you! I was trying to do it on my phone at first and it was not working out. Got it figured out :smile:

You’re welcome
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    Options
    mabearof6 on Garmin Connect (I think)

Request sent. Thanks
  • SanDiegofitmom
    SanDiegofitmom Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Anyone have a Fitbit Alta? I’ve been researching and want a monitor for HR as well as other functions.
  • LynnJ9
    LynnJ9 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Anyone have a Fitbit Alta? I’ve been researching and want a monitor for HR as well as other functions.

I have the Alta HR and i love it
  • YAJ3507
    YAJ3507 Posts: 41 Member
    Options

I have an Alta HR and really like it. I like using the Charge 2 for workouts, mostly because I can manually stop and start it using the button. But I wear the Alta every day. It's smaller and more discreet than the Charge.
  • Fatimahasnain
    Fatimahasnain Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    This post is giving me motivation to charge my Fitbit Alta watch.. from last 3 months I haven't used it.. hopefully today is my add.. thnx guys :)
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    Options
    This post is giving me motivation to charge my Fitbit Alta watch.. from last 3 months I haven't used it.. hopefully today is my add.. thnx guys :)

You should TOTALLY do it! And while you’re at it, request some of the ladies here to join you in a workweek hustle!
  • leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    Options

You should TOTALLY do it! And while you’re at it, request some of the ladies here to join you in a workweek hustle!

Me! I am totally foreign to finding friends in Fitbit. You should be able to find me by my email: leona.dixon8208@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.