How to IF?

Options
leswa99
leswa99 Posts: 12 Member
When you guys do the IF, do you eat the days worth of fat, protein, carbs in 8 hours?
Or just eat about 2/3rds during this time?

Replies

• __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    You eat your days worth of calories inside a specific window of time. For example, I eat approx 1380 cals in a 6 hour window. I adjust for hunger level, within reason.
    :)
  • Shannonigans84
    Shannonigans84 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I'm currently only eating keto from 1pm-7pm. I'm only eating what I'm hungry for (which isn't much, my appetite has decreased hugely). I'm not logging but if I don't see results I will start to log. I'm worried I'm not eating enough but I also don't want to eat when I'm not hungry. Food has been a life long struggle for me. I gain weight when I eat sensibly (normal meals and times, no bingeing). But I've been tested for everything and apparently I'm healthy. So I must have a terrible metabolism. I'm hoping this lifestyle is what my body needs and I reach my goal weight which is 60 pounds away!
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I skip breakfast and eat all my food between about noon and 8pm. I always aim to eat within 200 calories of goal, so if I'm a little under I don't worry about it, but thyroid issues run in my family so I don't want to trigger anything with too steep of a deficit.
  • k2626k
    k2626k Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    i skip breakfast and eat between 11 and 7 pm on weekdays. On weekends i skip breakfast and eat between 12 - 8 pm