Moms Needing to Lose 50+?

Options

Replies

• rachelkwellman
    rachelkwellman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 197.2 pounds currently, just weighed in this morning. My son is 6.5 months old. I am back to what I weighed before I had him, but I need to lose the extra weight that I gained before getting pregnant. I would like to get down to between 140-150. I'm 25. Feel free to add me. I would love to find a pal that would help keep me accountable and someone to talk about the journey with.
  • sofiasimpson0328
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm 34 and a working mom of one daughter (5 months old) and I have 50+ lbs to lose. We want to have a second baby in about 2 years and I want to go into that pregnancy in better physical health than I did with my daughter. I would love to be added to the new group
  • ldhoward06
    ldhoward06 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start a new group for women like me. I'm thinking it would be helpful for us moms to connect with healthy ideas for our whole family. I'm 30 and have 1 daughter who will be 2 at the end of the month. I need to lose at least 50 lbs. Comment here to be added to the group!

Yes! Add me please!
  • Vsgmumof3findingme
    Options
    Hi I'm 37 and a stay at home mum of 2 boys aged 2 and 3.5. I have approx 51 kgs (113 pound) to lose and have just received my first fitbit (blaze) for my birthday and would love to chat to other mum's in similar situation. Feel free to add me
    https://www.fitbit.com/user/639GNQ
  • SuperWy1010
    SuperWy1010 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hi! I'm 39 and have a 2 year old son. I set a goal of 63 lbs and would love to have some Mom friends with similar goals. Please add me!
  • jenfitnessmama
    jenfitnessmama Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm the mother of a beautiful 3 year old boy and have about 47 lbs. to lose! Would love more friends for motivation <3
  • dognamedpig
    dognamedpig Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 38, have a 6 year old son, and need to lose 62 lbs!
  • boydboydboyd
    boydboydboyd Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 32, have two kids (and now done having kids!) and I am looking to lose about 100lbs, but breaking it up in quite manageable chunks.
  • Lozx87
    Lozx87 Posts: 130 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    pls add me got about 80lbs to lose. i am 30yo and have a 9 yo daughter
  • BeeNovah
    BeeNovah Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    24 year old mommy of a 3 year old and i need to lose 81 lbs
  • britbarr1
    britbarr1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, everyone I am 33, have 4 kids and I need to lose 60 lbs!
  • BusyBaer
    BusyBaer Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 32, 3 kids and the oldest is 3 years old
    I have 67 pounds to lose.
  • faythe621
    faythe621 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 with 3 kids aged 9 (10 in April), 7 and 1. I have lost 110 pounds but still have 60 to goal. I'm 5'5" and 210 at the moment, losing slowly.
  • amandawhatup62
    amandawhatup62 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I’m a momma to TWO precious kiddos! My goal for this year is to lose 80 pounds! I’ve lost 18.6 pounds since mid January.. glad to have found this group of other moms looking to lose weight like me! Please add me if you are wanting someone to help offer motivational support!
  • quark3
    quark3 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    WildGing wrote: »
    Im a mom of 1 9 month old and have a short term goal of losing 50 lbs and long term goal of losing 100 lbs. Im at the biggest ive ever been at 250 lbs

We could be twins! I have an 8 month old, and am also looking to lose 100 pounds. I'm currently 243, which (sadly) is not the biggest I've ever been, but still bigger than I want to be. We can do it!

Me too. I am at 237 and would like to get to 135-140. I don't think I've weighed that since the 8th Grade!
  • shardwilk
    shardwilk Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a 47 year old stay at home mom of 7. Since baby #6 in my late 30s, I have struggled with my weight. I restarted with MFP for like maybe the 3rd time a couple of weeks ago and I'm currently at 199 (just dipped down recently from 208) and I would like to lose at least 50 lbs. I've been doing really well for the past few weeks with my food diary and getting daily exercise (walking) so I hope I can really do it this time.
  • christielee1984
    christielee1984 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP. I am 33 have 5 children 3yrs PP and I am not having any more kiddos. It is time to get my weight down and feel good. I have 100lbs to lose. I am being supervised through a weightloss program offered by my province in Canada. I am on the list for bariatric surgery but I would like to do it myself so I dont have to result to that option. I'd like to be added to your group!
  • stephaniejones1055
    stephaniejones1055 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Please add me I'm at 239 and want to lose more then 50 lbs
  • MelissaWessling
    MelissaWessling Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to be added to the group please.
  • kimberlyann1185
    kimberlyann1185 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start a new group for women like me. I'm thinking it would be helpful for us moms to connect with healthy ideas for our whole family. I'm 30 and have 1 daughter who will be 2 at the end of the month. I need to lose at least 50 lbs. Comment here to be added to the group!

Hello! Mom of 4 kids. I lost all baby weight after my first 2 but right before having twins I needed back surgery and was walking with a cane at age 30 for 10 months. I am now 32. Up about 80 pounds and am having an extremely hard time losing weight. My normal way of losing weight just doesn't seem to be working fast enough. Need support :)