Females mid-20's/30's?! Let's keep eachother motivated!

2»

Replies

• rockstargrad
    rockstargrad Posts: 25 Member
    I'm in! Lost 20lbs on keto last year, took a break and now I'm back at it.

F29 H5'2 SW: 214 CW: 197 GW: 120
  • BrieJones91
    BrieJones91 Posts: 10 Member
    Feel free to add me! 26 and I’ve been doing keto for about 5 months now
  • Add me too! 34 and just starting!
  • kayleo11
    kayleo11 Posts: 4 Member
    Hey I’m 21 about to be 22 in July lol. It’s my first week of keto and I really need someone to talk to . I’m so tired of people looking at me crazy when I order a burger with no bun.. keto problems lol. Anyways I’d love to make some friends here . I think have friends to motivate me would keep me on track and let me feel not alone on this journey . I got a lot of weight to lose lol. Add me :)
  • liv5858
    liv5858 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi! I'm also 5'5" and I'm 152! This is my first week of Keto and also would love a support partner!
  • Lizakabibbis
    Lizakabibbis Posts: 370 Member
    I'm 33 - 5'6 and 165. I'm all about having new friends and people to follow...especially if you have an open diary! lol
  • Porcinette
    Porcinette Posts: 34 Member
    Looking for keto friends!
    Female, 28, trying to lose about 20 lbs !
    Day 2 of keto
  • greenmeggsnham
    greenmeggsnham Posts: 12 Member
    Hello all :)

I turned 30 this year and while I'm not quite at my heaviest, I'm close enough. I managed to lose around 90 lbs from 2016-2017 and then gained most of it back. I was really reluctant to try keto when I learned about it because "fat=bad" and "you shouldn't be so restrictive!". I was formally diagnosed with BED this year after dealing with it for many years and I attended DBT group therapy for a while but stopped when I found it wasn't really working for me. One thing that stuck with me from that experience was how to treat addictions. I've tried moderation and it never worked because I would get the taste for crap food and my brain would tell me I need more until I was completely out of control. The key for me thus far has been "carb sobriety". I've been doing keto for a month now and find it to be fairly effective in controlling my disordered eating urges. The first 2 weeks were rough with all the cravings but they've decreased significantly, thankfully.

Anyway, I'm always open for new friends! KCKO!
  • gwendyprism
    gwendyprism Posts: 222 Member
    . One thing that stuck with me from that experience was how to treat addictions. I've tried moderation and it never worked because I would get the taste for crap food and my brain would tell me I need more until I was completely out of control. The key for me thus far has been "carb sobriety". I've been doing keto for a month now and find it to be fairly effective in controlling my disordered eating urges. The first 2 weeks were rough with all the cravings but they've decreased significantly, thankfully.

Anyway, I'm always open for new friends! KCKO![/quote]

Thanks for sharing that! I agree completely. Moderation works for some people, but not for others. I like your term "carb sobriety". I'm borrowing it!