February 2018 Challenge

Options
WifiresGettingFit
WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
edited March 2018 in Social Groups
Hey everyone! Welcome to a new month!

The February spreadsheet is ready for anyone who would like to use it.

If there's anything you forgot to fill in for January, just let me know and I'll add it.

For this month, I'll be continuing with a monthly challenge:

1. Zero days over maintenance

2. Journal every day

Feel free to share your goals below!

Happy February!

Replies

• girlalmighty08
    girlalmighty08 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    For this month my goals are:

1. Workout at least 4 days per week.
    2. Lose 4% of my body weight.
    3. Be more consistent with packing my lunch for work.
  • WifiresGettingFit
    Options
    @girlalmighty08 Awesome goals! =)
  • WifiresGettingFit
    Options

For this month, I'll be continuing with a monthly challenge:

1. Zero days over maintenance

2. Journal every day

So far, I've had 3 days over maintenance which technically means I failed my challenge but in reality I knew I probably wouldn't actually meet the challenge, it was more a way to get me to be proactive about having less days over maintenance. If I can get it together and only have one or two more days over maintenance for the month, it'll be a win and will be a great improvement over previous months. (which was again the purpose of the challenge.) We'll see.
  • WifiresGettingFit
    Options
    @girlalmighty08 How are you doing with your goals so far? I know you're doing lots of renovations/work on your house, have you found that to be an issue with meeting your goals?
  • girlalmighty08
    Options
    @WifiresGettingFit So far it looks like I'm on track to lose the 4%... I weighed in this morning and I'm almost halfway there! Lunches have also come a long way... I did eat out once last week but I made a healthy choice! I feel more settled in the house so actually have time and space to do more meal prep than I want. The works out... well, they've been a challenge. I'm definitely falling behind with that one but as we start checking things off our "to-do" list around the house I'll be able to get more consistent.
  • WifiresGettingFit
    Options
    @girlalmighty08 That's awesome! Renovating probably feels like a workout in itself! =P
  • Alioth
    Alioth Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Halfway through February. My goal is to get to the gym and work out at least 1-2x's a week. And to maintain or slow the weight gain. Ha!
  • pezhed
    pezhed Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    OK I know I'm a little late for setting goals for February but it's never too late, right? I'd love to lose one pound before the end of the month! I finally stepped on the scale this morning and it wasn't pretty. Officially gained back every ounce I lost in 2017. Here we go again, I hope!
  • WifiresGettingFit
    edited February 2018
    Options
    @girlalmighty08 @Alioth How are you two doing on your goals?
    @pezhed You're right, it's never too late! You've got this! =)

I've been pretty lax on mine. I've probably had about 6 days over maintenance now, maybe 7. The journaling is going okay but I've gotten off schedule with it and never really got back into the groove of it. I did hop on the scale today and saw a new low. The math doesn't really add up but I'll take it. I'm trending down and well that's all I can ask for! My schedule will be thrown out the window soon enough anyway with this new job so I'll have to find a new routine and see how things go. Here's hoping it works in my favor. haha

I hope everyone has a great weekend! =)
  • pezhed
    Options
    @WifiresGettingFit that's so exciting about the new low weight! Congrats!

I didn't do great working toward my goal over the weekend. I didn't even bother weighing myself this morning. But this morning I got up early and went for a run because I have to stop using work as an excuse to allow myself to be unhealthy. If I do that my job is winning even more than it seems when I'm forced to work extra hours with no reward.
  • WifiresGettingFit
    Options
    @pezhed Thank you! =) Way to go on getting up early and getting a run in! =)
  • girlalmighty08
    Options
    @WifiresGettingFit Definitely don't have 100% compliance but I think I've created much better habits than I had last month. Going to keep the same goals for March so hopefully I'll be better with the workouts next month (I can't believe February is almost over!!!)
  • WifiresGettingFit
    Options
    @girlalmighty08 That's awesome! =) I know, me either! Time flies!
  • pezhed
    Options
    WELP I didn't achieve my last-minute February goal. Time to buckle down. Planning to fully participate in March's challenge and get my ever-growing rear in gear.
  • WifiresGettingFit
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I didn't do that great for February either as far as my goals go but according to weight I saw on the scale I did somehow manage to lose a little over a pound.

Anyway, the March challenge has been posted for those that want to share your goals!

This discussion has been closed.