Options
Jacqgh777
Jacqgh777 Posts: 150 Member
How many oz are you drinking per day?

Replies

• 0426Jamie
    0426Jamie Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I try to go by the recommendation of you take your weight, divide it in half and aim for that many ounces. But in reality I normally get about 72 oz a day.
  • Freischuetz
    Freischuetz Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    i drink quite a lot since i am on keto. up to 170 oz and even more sometimes
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    I've never tracked water intake and I rarely drink plain water unless it is a hot summer day and there's a cold bottle in the refrigerator.

I do however drink lots of liquids in the form of several daily mugs of decaf coffee and 2 or 3 twenty four ounce bottles of mio flavored water. I'm also back on caffeine free diet pepsi and drink more of that than I'd personally prefer but...whatever.
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    I just drink when I’m thirsty. I don’t track it.
  • Jacqgh777
    Options
    Same here - do not track it. I am thinking as I am thirsty.
  • Jacqgh777
    Options
    Just started tracking today for kickers
  • ClayBengal
    ClayBengal Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I just drink when I’m thirsty. I don’t track it.

Ditto
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I don't typically track water, but tend to have two 20 ounce bottles of water (with my zip fizz caffeine/electrolyte TREAT) before the day starts and go from there.
  • nill4me
    nill4me Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I plunk it in if I think of it when logging food. It’s usually a guesstimate. I drink lots of tea though. For sure. Love the stufff. Just got this new organic chamomile that is the bomb
  • Jacqgh777
    Options
    Dr berg says 8 glasses a day is a myth. Drink when you’re thirsty. I love him. He’s the most level headed and easy to understand him
  • Shron123
    Shron123 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    If I don't drink, I don’t lose. I fill my jug and keep it on the counter - 64 oz. plus 3-4 soda water plus 4-5 black coffee and maybe 2 plain tea. But like I said if I skip the jug of water I don’t lose ... might even gain. We are all different :)
  • Jacqgh777
    Options
    You are right. I tend to drink more water with lemon because I love it. Not all of us react the same :-)