Weigh Ins - 2nd Mar

Options
Weigh Ins for 24th Feb - 2nd Mar

Please check you are posting in the correct week.

If you are new, please check out Page 1 of the Intro/FAQ thread

Replies

• nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Weight slowly edging downwards again.

SW: 195.4
    GW: 140
    LW: 173.4
    TW: 172.2

Loss of 1.2 pounds (can you say see-saw?!)
  • MegansMom2011
    MegansMom2011 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    SW 194 lbs 2/12/17
    GW 125 lbs
    LW 169.0 lbs 2/23/18
    CW 169.6 lbs 3/2/18 (+0.6 lbs)

Total weight loss: -24.4!

Same weight as 2 weeks ago. So this shows me that I do need to add some type of exercise to my life again. I was exercising regularly and then it dropped off at some point.
  • NHDaisy2
    NHDaisy2 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    SW 208.6 lbs 2/10/18
    GW 160 lbs (not sure if this is my actual goal)
    LW 200.4 lbs 2/23/18
    CW 200.9 lbs 03/01/18 (+.5 lbs)

Total weight loss: -7.7

Not surprised by the slight gain - actually surprised it isn't more. I stayed mostly within my calorie goals but, had a few days where the sodium was off the charts. Only realized this when I couldn't get my rings on and went back to look. I also had some meals where the best I could do was log a "general" food because I didn't have exact nutrition info.

Have a great week everyone!
  • _j4de_
    _j4de_ Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    SW 168.75
    GW 140
    LW 160
    TW 161.25

Up 1.25 lbs

Must try harder next week! I've really fallen off the wagon over the last few weeks. Diary logging is accurate up to the point I go home when I seem to ignore the fact that I've only got a certain amount of calories left. Thanks to everyone who was so supportive last week and reminded me I can still save calories for the evening - the problem is I'm eating those and beyond! I've pulled a muscle so am using that as an excuse not to exercise when I should be swimming or cycling until the muscle is better. We've also been snowed in for some of this week and my darling boyfriend has filled the house with freshly baked bread and cakes, which are just too tempting to resist for too long. I need to find the motivation I came out of Christmas with and shove it back in there somehow.

• mandyme211
    mandyme211 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    HW: 187 lbs
    SW: 180
    GW: 120
    LW: 131.7
    TW: 131.5 (-0.2)
    Overall: -55.5 lbs

:( only lost a tiny bit this week. Not sure what I did wrong. Oh well, continuing on
  • Laurahenson29
    Laurahenson29 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    HW 241lbs
    GW 160 lbs
    LW 215 lbs
    TW 213.2 lbs
    lost 1.8 lbs

I feel great and am on a wonderful downward spiral. I usually start going up at the begining of the month, but not this month. My plateau must be over and I'm going down. I can't wait till St. Patrick's Day so I can have some chocolate. I'm on a sugar fast till then. It's been since Valentines Day that I have had any candy.
  • ValeriePlz
    ValeriePlz Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Last week: 159.4
    This week: 160.0
    Goal weight: 150-155

I stayed at sub-160 for a week and a half, edged up after an all-you-can-eat sushi buffet night. D'oh! Back on the wagon.
  • stmariepearl
    stmariepearl Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Start weight 170
    Last week 155
    This week 154
    Total loss 16 lbs

I am happy to not have gained weight on holiday. . .I ate a lot of treats and drank gallons of beer, but I walked EVERYWHERE, at least 20,000 steps a day so that kept me from gaining I suppose. And I counted everything as best I could.
    I don't think my scale is accurate, have been thinking I should get a more modern one. . .this is the one I have used from the start so I can see my loss, I just am not sure of my actual weight!
  • amc2509
    amc2509 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    SW: 192
    GW: 147

LW: 161.3
    TW: 162.6
    TL: 28.4

Total Feb Gain .8lb

Really hope to see a turnaround in March!!
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    _j4de_ wrote: »
    SW 168.75
    GW 140
    LW 160
    TW 161.25

Up 1.25 lbs

Must try harder next week! I've really fallen off the wagon over the last few weeks. Diary logging is accurate up to the point I go home when I seem to ignore the fact that I've only got a certain amount of calories left. Thanks to everyone who was so supportive last week and reminded me I can still save calories for the evening - the problem is I'm eating those and beyond! I've pulled a muscle so am using that as an excuse not to exercise when I should be swimming or cycling until the muscle is better. We've also been snowed in for some of this week and my darling boyfriend has filled the house with freshly baked bread and cakes, which are just too tempting to resist for too long. I need to find the motivation I came out of Christmas with and shove it back in there somehow.

Have you considered meal planning/pre-logging? It can help with keeping you on track if you're struggling in the evenings, I have been doing it for over a year and basically write up roughly what I am going to have a week beforehand, only buy in what I need and factor in any social outings too
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    I'm not back from my jollies until tonight so will see what the scale says tomorrow, expecting a gain as was mostly eating cheap takeout in Iceland and a lot of air travel so will likely be retaining water.
This discussion has been closed.