• sheliftsweights
    sheliftsweights Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Pass 1

• aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Pass #1 :'(

Did I exercise at least 20 min? Yes, walked around Walmart waiting for the rain to stop before I left.

Did I stay within my calorie budget? No, and I blame my puppy. She is not potty training very well. All 3 times she did #2, she pranced around in it as if it was a field of wild flowers without a care in the world. It resulted in 3 baths for her and a Dr pepper and chocolate chip cookies for me because of stress, and I didn't want to drink alcohol on a weeknight.

Did I track everything? Yes and the final number makes me cringe.

I will let this day go as my cheat day for the week and get back in the game tomorrow.
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    molly3210 wrote: »
    I cannot believe I have to take a pass day already, but I've been sick all day. I am tracking and monitoring calories but couldn't do a workout or even a dog walk.

Pass day #1
    Sorry you're now well. Take care of yourself and feel better quickly.
  • naomiefaye
    naomiefaye Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Exercise: yes, 45 min walk
    Under calorie goal, yes
    Tracked, yes
  • puttyputty
    puttyputty Posts: 2,993 Member
    Options
    am_change wrote: »
    I had a visual/occular migraine yesterday with flashing lights. I'm not working at my usual workplace so having to leave the car at work and get the train home meant a nearly 2 hour journey. I'm on the train back in today for a later start as migraine has completely stopped now. I just picked up some flowers for the kind lady at work who I'd never met before who dropped what she was doing and insisted she drove me to the station. Anyway, all of that meant calories yes, exercise yes just as I had to walk home from the station but tracking no for now as avoiding screens... But I'll put it in later.it was way under so don't think mfp will let me close the day for it.

Moral of the story is to appreciate our health. It's a gift. I'm so pleased to be OK again today.

Oh no. I get visual migraine, too, with aura (scintillating scotomas are not as scintillating as they sound!) and they are just wretched. I'm glad you are feeling better and that someone stepped up to give you a big helping hand.
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    molly3210 wrote: »
    I cannot believe I have to take a pass day already, but I've been sick all day. I am tracking and monitoring calories but couldn't do a workout or even a dog walk.

Pass day #1
    Sorry you're now well. Take care of yourself and feel better quickly.

Thank you!! Definitely better today!
  • Gutcutter500
    Gutcutter500 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Day 5

Exercise: yes. 30 minutes 1.96 miles
    Calories: yes
    Logging: yes
  • LaSadie
    LaSadie Posts: 6 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    march 5th exercise: no, I'm not doing much exercising, calories: yes but went over my carbs, logging: yes,
    March 6th no, yes, yes
    March 7th no, yes, yes
    March 8th no, went over everything except protein, yes