kttyson
kttyson Posts: 77 Member
40rggx6ern00.jpg

Replies

• kttyson
    kttyson Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    To read all Reylo fan fictions that have over 250 kudos on Ao3

To be a good older sister and make sure my siblings have the best possible lives

To give it my best shot to be an academic even though I'm the first in my family to go to university

To learn the limits of my body with chronic illness while optimizing my health and fitness (that's where this comes in)

To give it the best shot to make it to every country on the planet without bankrupting myself

To somehow learn french, because as a Canadian I should. I can't seem to get my head around it though.

• tehanuthefirst
    tehanuthefirst Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    To raise my son right so he's ready to launch into the world as a person as a good, responsible adult with his imagination and creativity intact.

To write a novel and get it published! Preferably a family drama romance action thriller set in space with lots of exotic planets and aliens and spaceships. Meanwhile I'm writing fanfiction on AO3 as Tehanufromearthsea

To get my playing back in order. I'm a hornplayer and I have to re-train my brain to regain control of the muscles I use, because hacking away at practice on its own has achieved nothing. It's all very zen: thinking directly about the muscles that are spasming makes them go haywire, so I have to sneak up on the problem and find a way to command the sound I want without thinking about the muscles I'd normal concentrate on.
  • mayapozzolo
    mayapozzolo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    To become a full time author

Enjoy life to the fullest and stay healthy and happy.
  • tehanuthefirst
    Options

What a great goal! Let us know how you're going on the writing goals too please, if you don't mind sharing.
  • mayapozzolo
    mayapozzolo Posts: 17 Member
    Options

What a great goal! Let us know how you're going on the writing goals too please, if you don't mind sharing.

Really well! Just finished the first draft (of many) of a fantasy series I've been plotting and planning for about ten year. Think it is finally a solid enough plot to work with! Editing that and starting the second book! Just finishing up school so hopefully this summer things will start to flow!
  • tehanuthefirst
    Options

Really well! Just finished the first draft (of many) of a fantasy series I've been plotting and planning for about ten year. Think it is finally a solid enough plot to work with! Editing that and starting the second book! Just finishing up school so hopefully this summer things will start to flow!
    That is awesome! I'm really happy to hear of writers who take a long, long time to grow their stories. I think it's pretty obvious when you read somebody's work when they'd been thinking about it and perfecting it in their mind for a long time.