Jan 19: 119.4
    Jan 26: 119.2
    Feb 2: 118
    Feb 9
    Feb 16
    Feb 23: 119.4
    Mar 2: 119
    Mar 9: 121.8

I am so struggling to get back in the groove! I do well when I am sitting at work all day and have things planned out...but, at home and weekends I am out of control! I think it's because I felt good about losing the 20 lbs that I have in my mind "a little of this or that" won't hurt! But the scale is creeping back up! And I'm not exercising...ugh! @meghanregan97 I looked into Darebee.com last night. Thinking of doing one of their challenges/workouts too. Have you done any them before, and/or would you recommend one?
  • kg_lydon
    kg_lydon Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'6"
    HW: 175
    March weight goal: 156
    GW: 150 (or under, that would be amazing!)
    1/17 162.2
    1/24 162.2
    1/31 160.8
    2/7 160.2
    2/14 161.8
    2/21 159.8
    2/28 159.6
    3/7 159.06 (0 lb change)

No change this week, but that’s OK. I didn’t have great nutrition on Friday and Saturday, but I’m really going to work to change that this week.
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Height : 5'8"
    HW: 155lbs
    CW: 125lbs
    Body Fat % : 21.5%
    March Goal : 20% bf
    Long term goal: 16% bf

March 1: 124.8 lbs
    March 8: 129.4 lbs
    March 15:
    March 22:
    March 30:

I obviosuly increased more than anticipated, I believe it's a combination of slightly increasing my calories (trying to build muscle) and also some ::ahem:: digestive issues. I've stayed on track with my workouts, and didn't really get out of control with eating so I'm not terribly worried about it yet.

@2tall4thisworld - I wax monthly, the red bumps now fade after a day, then I wait another day and start exfoliating with epsom salt. It's pretty much cured my chronic ingrown issues.

@Starflight00 - Thank you for the reminder that I need to download a weight trending app.

@theknitpicker - Are you starting to feel any better at least?
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! First time poster here and am definitely in need of accountability. I'm currently on a mission to drop the 6-10ish pounds I gained since college graduation last year and hopefully tone up. Funnily enough this time last Friday I was super stoked about hitting my goal weight of 140 on my boyfriend's scale... just to use my own scale a few days later to find mine said 146 and we're pretty sure mine's correct. Biggest. Disappointment. Ever. But! I'm currently running Strong Curves and I'm about to start adding in cardio, so hopefully I'll see the big 140 on an accurate scale relatively soon!

Height : 5'10"
    HW: 165lbs (about 5-6 years ago)
    CW: 146.3 (will double check using a friend's scale later).
    Body Fat % : No idea, based on online charts probably around 27%ish?
    March Goal Weight: 143
    Long term goal: 140lbs and lower bodyfat percentage

March 2: 147ish
    March 9: 143.6 (not sure if this is correct or not since when I weighed Monday it said 146.3...)
    March 16:
    March 23:
    March 30:
  • DomesticKat
    DomesticKat Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    @Starflight00 I'm just making sure I'm watching my calories. I weigh and measure everything but I pretty much eat everything with no restrictions. I also lift weights and have been lifting since Winter 2016, and I kept lifting during my pregnancy which made a huge difference this time around despite gaining so much again. I feel so much more motivated to keep going because of it. I have five kids and historically, pregnancy and in-between has been an excuse to eat everything and gain absurd amounts of weight so I have more besides pregnancy weight to lose. I haven't been a normal weight since 11th grade in high school and I'm in my 30s now so this is pretty exciting. I added you!
  • DomesticKat
    Options
    I'm up today but I expected that. I got my TOM back last month (10 months post-partum) and have a lot of issues with cysts and fibroids causing severe bloating, cramping, and breakthrough bleeding. I started birth control again yesterday to stave off everything so I'll see what kind of improvement that makes.

Height: 5'1"
    HW: 195? I stopped weighing after that point. Highest weight ever was over 200lbs.
    SW March: 148.2
    Ultimate goal: 130 would be outstanding.
    March goal: 145

March 1st: 148.2
    March 6th: 146.8
    March 9th: 147.2
  • gutsnglory6
    gutsnglory6 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    @Starflight00: Thanks for the tip - I'll track both, as well as inches lost. Just generally know that at this point toning up is more important than seeing the scale go down.

@2tall4thisworld: I'm the same when it comes to ingrown hairs. The only thing that has worked for me beyond not shaving is laser hair removal. It wasn't actually that expensive - I got a Groupon for a year of treatments at a place with good reviews.
  • bringbackthejoy
    bringbackthejoy Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    HW:148
    SW: 113.4
    March Goal Weight: 110-115-Maintenance. 111.5 trending would be awesome.
    Current trending weight:113.5
    March Fitness Goal: continue with physical therapy. Get my 6 days on back on track. Heal up this knee for April 8th race and beat my time from last year.

Start of Jan: 148 lbs
    Start of Feb: 139 lbs
    Start of March: 133
    Start of Apr-127.2
    Start of May: 122.6
    Start of June-115.0-GOAL
    start of July- 115
    Start of august-115
    Start of sept 112
    Start of oct:113
    Start of Nov-112
    Start of Dec: 111.5
    Start of Jan: 113.5
    Start of Feb:112.2
    Start of March: 114.6

March 2: 114.6
    March 9: 114.4
    March 16:
    March 23:
    March 30:
    Struggles/success: Have gained steadily since Xmas due to surgery in January coupled with my knee injury and constant traveling. Has been really hard to mentally refocus back into the losing game having men maintaining for 6 months but have to figure that out. My plan is to continue getting stronger while rehabbing. Remember that when I started, I hated running but I did it to achieve my goal. I now have to substitute elliptical for my cardio which I despise but need to apply that same focus. Have been eating well calorie wise but need to remind myself that food is fuel and eat more veggies. Sorry to be posting sporadically but the traveling is really putting a wrench in my crank. Going on a fun beach vacation in two weeks so nose to the grindstone for 14 days for sure. We can do this.
  • curlygirlusn
    curlygirlusn Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I had a crappy Dec & Jan, I was sick, work, I missed a ton of workouts, etc. I am finally back on track! I am back to my lowest weight in 6 years, 153 lbs. with a final goal of 140 lbs. I have been lifting weights 4 days a week and cardio 5-6 days a week. All of this also brought me the attention of a gym hottie who is just to die for! We had lunch once and are going out again next week (business trip). So here is where I am at:
    March goal is 151 lbs.
    3/01/18 155 lbs
    3/09/18 153 lbs
    3/16/q8
    3/23/18
    3/30/18
  • bribucks
    bribucks Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'3”
    HW: 127
    Ultimate goal: Maintenance. Goal range is 108-113.
    SW February: 110.3 trending
    SW March: 110.7 trending

March 2: 111.0 (110.7 trending)
    March 9: 111.2 (110.9 trending)
    March 16:
    March 23:
    March 30:

Well, I had my appointment with the gastroenterologist on Friday and it wasn’t really that helpful. She didn’t even try to give me a diagnosis, or even any possible ideas, just sent me home after 25 minutes with samples of 2 meds. However I looked them up when I got home and they have pretty bad reviews, so I don’t think I’m going to take them. I might give probiotics a go instead. I am going to schedule an ultrasound to rule out my gallbladder though.
  • 33bbcc33
    33bbcc33 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'5"
    HW: 156
    CW: 135

March SW: 137.6
    March 11: 135
    March 18:
    March 25:
    March Goal: 133
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 125

Had been seeing 134 consistently on the scale this week, had some high calories from food/alcohol this weekend I didn't even bother adding to diary. So I'm grateful for the solid 135 today. Gonna try consistently biking instead of driving places, especially with the hills around me, really kicks my butt.
  • Tryingtogetfitdeb
    Tryingtogetfitdeb Posts: 294 Member
    Options

5th March 65kg
    9th March 63.7kg

Some of the excess came off, but then daughters birthday happened and then I drank birthday gin. I must try harder!!!

Goal weight for this month needs to be aggressive, so I’m going for 62kg.

• rianneonamission
    rianneonamission Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Hello! Wow, 3 pages of posts in a week! You've been busy! Will catch up on those properly later.

Holiday was amazing! I ate way too much. I drank way too much. I walked a fair amount (25k steps on Saturday)...but yes, the scales aren't looking healthy at all. I topped 168lbs this morning, which is a whole 6lbs up on my last weigh in. Mind you, I am glad to be getting back in to a routine. Towards the end of the holiday we placed an online grocery order which will be delivered after work tonight, and it is full of veg & fruit.

Lord knows what will happen to my goals this month! :D
  • rianneonamission
    rianneonamission Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    @itseclair You drank just water for three days?
  • Melonpaul
    Melonpaul Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! This last weekend was jam packed with productiveness and lots of planning. I didn't not have much time to log and I didn't make horrible choices (there were a few where I gave into the splurge). Here's to a great week and to accomplishing your goals!

I have a hockey game later tonight with my other half :heart: and I'm really excited but I tried to plan for it in case I do have that beer and pretzel... :sweat_smile: also I really want to focus on moving more this week because I want to indulge so much this weekend!!

Height: 5'7"
    March 1 W: 153.2
    March 9 CW: 148.4
    March goal weight: 147
  • DomesticKat
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I finally managed to get almost 8 hours of sleep last night and that made a huge difference. I feel much better and the extra pound dropped off like I expected. My husband is gone for the week for work so I'm sleeping less than usual. I'm expecting the scale to jump around some more but I'll take it.

Height: 5'1"
    HW: 195
    SW March: 148.2
    Ultimate goal: 130 would be outstanding.
    March goal: 145

March 1st: 148.2
    March 6th: 146.8
    March 9th: 147.2
    March 12th: 145

• itseclair
    itseclair Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    @rianneonamission yuup just water
  • pooraniarvind
    pooraniarvind Posts: 2 Member
    Options