March 11
    Exercise - yes, 25 min treadmill and 30 min strength training
    Tracked - yes
    Within Calories - yes
  • VintageGeek42
    VintageGeek42 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Sunday 11th March
    Exercise - No, all feeling full of cold here.
    Tracked - yes
    Calories - Under
  • 135terry
    135terry Posts: 432 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    135terry wrote: »
    March 9th started out good.
    Exercise - yes, 60 min on treadmill and 30 min strength training, however, calories and logging went out the window as the evening went on.
    March 10th, Exercise - no, Within calories - no, and logging - no

Weekends are so hard, and it seems once I've gone over my calories for the day, I give up and eat anything I want, telling myself I'll start over tomorrow. I sure hope I don't gain the weight back that I lost last week. I have three days until I have to weigh in and better make the best of them.

Terry, I feel your pain!!! Once I have gone over, I tend to go into free-for-all mode. Why do we do that??? We need to remember that food is fuel, and we need to ask ourselves if we are really hungry, or just bored, frustrated, tired or whatever before we put something into our mouth!! And if we are not hungry we need to find something constructive to do!! We need to remember that you don't have to be "perfect" to have a good week overall. A few extra calories one day is not going to derail the whole week!! But free-for-alls just might, especially if they occur in multiples!!!! (You do realize this rant was as much for me, as it was for you!!) Let's kill it this week!!!

Thanks @HASWLRS! You are so right. Instead of turning a few extra calories into a binge, I need to keep in mind the end goal. Your comments are very insightful and inspiring.
  • VintageGeek42
    Options
    5th March 2018 - 323lbs
    12th March 2018 - 300lbs
    23lbs loss

Did the scales 3 times, then did a wobbly happy dance & did the scales again to make sure..
  • Coheednkimbria
    Coheednkimbria Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    March 11-
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes! Chased my little ones around an open bounce gym for an hour, my legs hurt today!
  • NEEENYA
    NEEENYA Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    12MAR2018
    Week 2
    Exercised - weights for 45 mins
    Calories - over
    Weekly weigh in - 179.4lbs (down 2.9lbs)

My goal is to maintain 4 out of 7 days a week type of workout. Even if it's just 15 min in the morning following a YouTube workout channel.
  • shanell3827
    shanell3827 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    This week 8/12/18 weight #165.4
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Username: GardenMama129
    Weigh in week: March Week 2
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 158
    Todays Weight: 159

Today's 1 pound gain was the result of a somewhat stressful last week that was completely off from my normal routine. Yesterday, rounded out that week with only a few hours of sleep Saturday night. This week, while not a completely normal schedule, should be far better and the cortisol levels more normal.

Also this week, I had already planned to change things up a bit. I will be more focused on a strength training schedule and on better success with weekly meal planning and execution of said plan.
  • MelsLeanDream
    MelsLeanDream Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Monday 12
    Tracking Yes
    Calories Under
    Exercise 3 Miles
    Steps 20,180
  • holly2e
    holly2e Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You are doing great, team! I’m happy for all of your weight loss and effort with the mini challenge! I didn’t do well at all this weekend, between birthday parties and my kids getting sick, I just kinda put myself on the back burner. You know how we do, moms. Today I am tracking again and have a good workout planned for this afternoon. Hope everyone is having a good Monday so far!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    @elizabethpolonski7, Happy 28th Birthday, Liz!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Sunday, March 11
    Tracking: No
    Calories: Maybe
    Exercise: No

This is going to be a super busy week. I'm also going to be changing up my exercise. This week I'm working extra hard to do my menu planning and to stick to cooking those planned meals.

Best of luck this week. Unfortunately, every week can't be stellar!! Do the best you can!!!
  • HASWLRS
    edited March 2018
    Options
    SAHNinja wrote: »
    Crap crap crap. This weekend has been busy and I totally forgot to post my weight. Am I too late?? If I am, I'll stick around and motivate when I can!

Yes, you missed your weigh-in, but you have only missed one. So, if you weigh-in this Friday, you'll still be on the team!! And if you think it will be another busy one, weigh-in a day early, on Thursday.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: MelsLeanDream
    Weigh in week: March Week 2
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 223
    Current Weight: 221

The walking and eating at a deficit is definitely working....another two pounds!! Fantastic!!
  • VintageGeek42
    Options
    Monday 12th March
    Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: None, hubby has now come down with the cold we have all had..

Finally noticed a change in my body today, more space in the bath around me.. Woohoo
This discussion has been closed.