Options

Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    miroller wrote: »
    March 7th
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: barely. Happy hour and dinner out with the family. But only 1 drink and a salad for dinner.
    Exercise: walking to the dentist from my office. 30 mins. I guess it counts.

Yes, a thirty minute walk counts and barely under your calories counts!! Way to fit it all in and make it work for you!!
  • Coheednkimbria
    Coheednkimbria Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Username: Coheednkimbria
    Weigh in week: March Week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 155.4
    Todays Weight: 159

Horrible- I’ve been snowed in with too much snacking! Im so mad at myself! I gained in 2 days what it took me like a month to lose :(

I've seen what you are capable of. You are amazing! In the future, remind yourself that you've worked too hard to get this far when you're feeling extra snacky and maybe distract yourself with some other project. (I don't know about you, but there is ALWAYS something in my house that can be deep cleaned and organized)

You've lost those lbs once before and you can do it again. Growth is sometimes 2 steps fwd, 1/2 step back.

You got this.

Thank you Kay! I needed that!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    drea2011 wrote: »
    3/6

Exercised: danced 30 mins
    Tracked: yep
    Under: yep

Sounds fun! Were you just jamming to music in your family room, or was it more structured than that?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Today isnt going so well steps wise...after yesterdays accomplishment I slept through the alarm...then spent 3 hours at the hairdressers (prepping for next week!). I am working tonight though...so at least I think I'll still hit me step goal.

Thirty thousand steps yesterday?! Yeah, you can definitely share some of those with today!! Well done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    March 7th
    Logged: yes
    Calories: no!! Only because tonight was the last night of going to the rodeo and I broke down and had fried Oreos and turkey leg!!!

Was the fried Oreo worth the calories, in hindsight? Serious question, because a lot of the time I find these types of indulgences don't live up to the expectation once we actually consume them.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    lesliemc87 wrote: »
    Username: lesliemc87
    Weigh-in week: march week 1
    Last week's weight: 256
    Today's weight: 253.4

Very solid loss this week, Leslie! Nicely done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    March 8
    Weigh in day- Thursday
    Previous- 188.3
    Current- 186.9

Nicely done, Nicole! You seem to be in a good head space right now...keep it going!!
  • HASWLRS
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Thursday, March 8
    Exercised: Yes, More than 20 minutes walking looking for a new car.
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Yes

Bought one. Having a glass of wine for snack tonight. :o

Congratulations on the new car, hitting your goals for the day and fitting in that celebratory glass of wine!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    holly2e wrote: »
    Username: holly2e
    Last week's weight: 135.9
    Today's weight: 135.6

Mini challenge March 8
    Exercise: yes, 60 min yoga, plus lots of walking
    Calories: yes
    Tracking: yes

Considering you are in the last ten pound homestretch, that is a great loss!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: Tracie_Lord
    Last week's weight: 246.00lbs
    Today's weight: 242.50lbs
    Weekly Loss 3.5lbs; 1.42%

Feeling good at the min :)

I'd say you are feeling good!! On a roll and a mission....well done!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    ID: PlummerBecky
    Last weeks Weight 184.4
    This weeks Weight 184.8

Just a slight uptick. Could be any number of reasons. You know what they are and what you need to make slight changes to for a better next week. You got this!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: Coheednkimbria
    Weigh in week: March Week 1
    Previous Week's weight: 155.4
    Todays Weight: 159

Horrible- I’ve been snowed in with too much snacking! Im so mad at myself! I gained in 2 days what it took me like a month to lose :(

You did not gain three pounds in two days. You did not eat ten thousand more calories than you burned. Maybe the scale is registering a three pound gain, but you know a lot of that is water. So, drink lots of water, get in some exercise and eat at a deficit and the scales will start to go down again. (hugs)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    135terry wrote: »
    March 8
    Exercise - yes, 2 hours house work and 30 min on treadmill
    Within calories - yes
    Tracked - yes

What a great bounce back!! Way to go!!
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Rielyn wrote: »
    Rielyn
    March - Week 1
    Last Week's Weight: 202.6
    Current Weight: 202.8

Crap..sorry guys. It was my birthday week, what can I say?!
    Happy Birthday!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Rielyn wrote: »
    Rielyn
    March - Week 1
    Last Week's Weight: 202.6
    Current Weight: 202.8

Crap..sorry guys. It was my birthday week, what can I say?!

Happy Belated Birthday!! A slight uptick in your weight on your birthday week.... totally expected and accepted! It'll be gone in no time!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    miroller wrote: »
    Thursday march 8th
    Tracking: yes
    Under calories: no
    Exercise: no. Planned on hitting a class at the gym but ended up staying later at work than planned and then I went home and had some wine. Cheers to trying again tomorrow!

Great attitude! Sometimes the best laid plans go awry, but tomorrow is just around the corner, to try it again!! At least you had a plan; that is always a good idea!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    I was not wrong....there was definitely a lot of awesomeness on this thread the last few days!! How can one not be inspired?!! Well done, team, in spite of me.
  • Journey4Jen
    Journey4Jen Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! My name is Jen, and since my youngest son left for college I’ve put on the “freshman 15”. We have done lots of empty nest celebrating! Since January I’ve been back at the gym, and I feel a lot better, but my pants still don’t fit! So I’m hoping that some inspiration and accountability with help me stay focused.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Hi Everyone! My name is Jen, and since my youngest son left for college I’ve put on the “freshman 15”. We have done lots of empty nest celebrating! Since January I’ve been back at the gym, and I feel a lot better, but my pants still don’t fit! So I’m hoping that some inspiration and accountability with help me stay focused.

Welcome, Jen! Way to get back into the gym routine at the start of the year!! Hoping we will help with the inspiration and accountability! Empty nest celebrating....don't really know what that is. We only had one year that overlapped while our two sons were away at school. Now our oldest is done, but back living at home. Part of it is my own fault because I am making it too easy for him!
  • dechensangmo3
    dechensangmo3 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Username: dechensangmo3
    Weigh-in week: March week 1
    Previous weight: 172
    Current weight: 171
This discussion has been closed.