March 15 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    wdo9dy93g72f.jpg
    Hopefully, Team mates, you are taking the time to read the other team mate's posts. In fact, I know that Craig and I go back and read the posts that are posted in the past. By reading each other's posts, you will learn that some team members are out of the Winner's Circle, and yet, have lost more than 40 lbs in the last year. Or maybe, they are out of the Winner's Circle, but they just qualified for the Senior Olympics.
    What is going right for you? Today is a day to celebrate Non-Scale-Victories! Or NSVs
    Rick
  • rockymir
    rockymir Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Message to the serial wooer: stop it. Woo is actually negative here. If it was a kudos to you I don't care, just stop serially wooing everyone on here.

March 15th
    Exercised?: 1h30 cycling with sprints/2k swim
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    Have lost count of the passes, at least #6 but am back on track now and am rearing to go after my break!
    Exercise yes, 10 min Qigong, 29 min yoga, 16 min Leslie Sansone
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes

@fatbambi2017. It's the keeping on coming back that is the magic. It takes time to build the habits that will help you for a lifetime.

Good to see you back on track again.

Qigong is wonderful for both the mind and the body. Learned the basic patterns many years ago, but it the daily practice that works wonders.