April 4 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• rockymir
    rockymir Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    April 4th
    Exercise: Running 5k warm up + 9k fartlek/whatever-I-can-manage hips strength in lunchtime/1h shoulder strength catch up
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: yes
  • mrsjhardin
    mrsjhardin Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes: 92 minute Walk
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh spring, had a few signs this afternoon, 15degrees,sunshine! magnolia buds, the smell of May blossom and grass cutting, forsythia in full bloom, almost there...
    Exercise yes, 10 min quigong, 20 min Leslie Sansone, 34 min yoga Lesley fightmaster on you tube, 120 min cleaning, 45 min walk outside
    Tracking yes
    Calories only just but yes!
  • BadgerLamb236
    BadgerLamb236 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3. Took the puppy for a long walk in the sun this morning (didn't even need a jacket, sorry folk with horrible weather!), nearly had to duck under a low-flying Mirage 2000, then sat outside enjoying the sunshine and watching the new horses run around. We did have a very impressive thunderstorm last night, with really bright sheet lighting, and had some strong gusts of wind this afternoon, so not all plain sailing. Currently watching the bats flying around outside my window - still light at nearly 21:00hrs!
  • jaygirl3
    jaygirl3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes I did. turns out i ate too little. will ty add some food
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 OMG we are having some major high winds . I have power. Mom and dad are running on the generator. We actually had white outs too. Trees down just some crazy weather. If I don't check in tomorrow it's because I lost power.
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    @RangerRickL [quote I am so tired of cold humid weather. Sorry, @craigo3154 in Victoria, Australia. Those of us up north, are ready to go back outside and play.
    [/quote]

No kidding. And isn't there a rule that @w8goal4life can't tell us she is exercising in Hawaii? Serious fit of jealousy here listening to the water heating on the wood stove watching the icy drizzle come down. Do you have that cookie recipe? [/quote]

@jugar You made my day! How I wish I was in Hawaii...Gilad's YouTube exercise videos I do are set in Hawaii near Diamond Head. My travels with him are just a video away. I'm right here in western NY putting up with the cold and wind with the rest of you in the northern US, Canada and elsewhere where winter has been relentless this year :) . My power has been out at least 4 times today. Annoying to have to reset the clocks each time. You were my smile today! I want the cookie recipe, too!

Yes x 3 for me today with 20 minutes low impact aerobics and 6 minutes mild stretching.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,287 Member
    Options
    April 4, 2018

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

• am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Yes x 2 for today and yesterday. (pass x both days)
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Welcome back @marthall
  • Ellebee332
    Ellebee332 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Still here!
    April 2 - yes x 3 - exercise was HIIT workout ( I think my personal trainer is trying to kill me!)

April 3 - yes x 3 - exercise was 2km walk with pooches.

April 4 - tracked- yes, stayed within calories - yes (with enough left for a much needed glass of wine!)
    exercise - HIIT core focus, provided by personal trainer (yup, definitely trying to kill me) OUCH!
  • Frens0614
    Frens0614 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes: 1hr elliptical
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • SmurfBunny3
    SmurfBunny3 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    April 4
    Exercise - Yes, walked around the pool for 20 minutes, lol. Would have gotten in the pool and swam for 20 minutes, but the water is still just a bit too cold for me. I have let myself get so out of shape that walking for 20 minutes is actually difficult. My back and hips and calves start to hurt. I am too young to be feeling this way. A reminder to stick with it, I guess! :(

Tracked - Yes

Calories - Yes
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,083 Member
    Options

@jugar You made my day! How I wish I was in Hawaii...Gilad's YouTube exercise videos I do are set in Hawaii near Diamond Head. My travels with him are just a video away. I'm right here in western NY putting up with the cold and wind with the rest of you in the northern US, Canada and elsewhere where winter has been relentless this year :) . My power has been out at least 4 times today. Annoying to have to reset the clocks each time. You were my smile today! I want the cookie recipe, too!

This is too funny @w8goal4life ! Here I was picturing you in Hawaii and all the while you were just there in the wind gritting your teeth like the rest of us up here. What a hoot. We have the crazy wind tonight. It's pretty impressive. Keep smiling!