The challenges are here!

Options

Replies

• cassandrac915
    cassandrac915 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Signed up for both. Are we supposed to comment here when we've done it or is it just something we track on our own?
  • kttyson
    kttyson Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Yes, please comment! It keeps us all inspired
  • tehanuthefirst
    tehanuthefirst Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My cardio is pretty gentle - just exercycle while doing Facebook or editing, and walking to work a few times a week....but it's easy to fit in my day.
  • cassandrac915
    Options
    Okay, week before last I did a total of 2.5 hours of elliptical (1 on Monday, 1/2 on Tuesday, 1 on Friday), and did meditation three days in a row, but last week I managed none of this. A friend died on Sunday, then Monday night/Tuesday morning someone broke into the car and stole my bf's backpack (with about $1700 worth of electronics in it, but none of it really useful because of encryption, passwords, and a Linux system, basically the laptop is a paperweight) and my basket (which had my favorite Star Wars mug :( but nothing of significant monetary value). So we spent Tuesday and Wednesday getting the car window fixed and starting the process of dealing with insurance.
  • cassandrac915
    edited March 2018
    Options
    But today I did an hour on elliptical and some stretching. I'm going to try getting my work chores done early so I can go use the employee gym for a bit, maybe get some weightlifting in. Strength training isn't part of the challenge here, but I'm challenging myself to do both. How else am I going to be a convincing half-nude gender flipped Kylo at next Celebration? Gotta get that 8-pack, Matt says so. :smiley: Though tbh, I would be happy just with less pronounced rolls, but a girl can dream, right?
  • tehanuthefirst
    tehanuthefirst Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear you've had such a tough week cassandra. Some weeks life isn't fair. Take it out on a punching bag, if your gym has one?
  • cassandrac915
    Options
    Got about 3 hours of cardio last week (1 hour elliptical, 1 1/2 cleaning at high speed with Zombies Run going, 1/2 on stationary bike) but only one meditation session.
  • kttyson
    kttyson Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I’m sorry to hear about what happened to your car. Whenever I’ve had anything stolen I always feel violated. I hope the insurance are being nice and straightforward.