Replies

• for_my_tomorrow
    for_my_tomorrow Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Day 1

Start Weight: 193 lbs
    Challenge Start Weight: 135.8 lbs
    Challenge Goal Weight: 128 lbs

Comments: I have been sick in bed with a cold for the past 5 days so haven't been walking or exercising at all, which is frustrating. Hoping next week to have recuperated so I can get back on track.
  • cxwhit3
    cxwhit3 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Day 1

Start Weight: 193 lbs
    Challenge Start Weight: 135.8 lbs
    Challenge Goal Weight: 128 lbs

Comments: I have been sick in bed with a cold for the past 5 days so haven't been walking or exercising at all, which is frustrating. Hoping next week to have recuperated so I can get back on track.

Several of the group have been through similar this last month. Feel better soon!
  • Niki_Fitz
    Niki_Fitz Posts: 945 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Nicole 5’6 SW 142 UGW 125-130 or 20%BF
    Challenge SW 133.9

Hi all, sorry I missed intros and hope I can stay in the group. Happy Week 1. I’m an orthopedic massage therapist near Boston MA and I like trail running; I’m also doing my second round of the beginner Strong Curves program. I decided my goals are going to be BF% oriented and less about weight, though 125 would be a fun weight to sit at this summer. I plan to keep lifting and getting leaner and stronger, and to avoid getting heavier than this weight again!

I ate a whole Lindt Easter bunny but other than that Easter was a lot of delicious salad and good company. I haven’t been drinking much which is helpful. My medications are in a good balance (I’m on a very low dose now of the one that makes me super hungry). I’m just really excited for spring (although it’s 32 degrees today).
  • cxwhit3
    cxwhit3 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Nicole 5’6 SW 142 UGW 125-130 or 20%BF
    Challenge SW 133.9

Hi all, sorry I missed intros and hope I can stay in the group. Happy Week 1. I’m an orthopedic massage therapist near Boston MA and I like trail running; I’m also doing my second round of the beginner Strong Curves program. I decided my goals are going to be BF% oriented and less about weight, though 125 would be a fun weight to sit at this summer. I plan to keep lifting and getting leaner and stronger, and to avoid getting heavier than this weight again!

I ate a whole Lindt Easter bunny but other than that Easter was a lot of delicious salad and good company. I haven’t been drinking much which is helpful. My medications are in a good balance (I’m on a very low dose now of the one that makes me super hungry). I’m just really excited for spring (although it’s 32 degrees today).

Of course you can stay in the group! Lindt bunny. Yummy!
  • shangrilamama
    shangrilamama Posts: 89 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Week 1

Start Weight: 197.2 (January 2014)
    Challenge Start Weight: 157.8
    Challenge Goal Weight: 150.0

I assume I'm still the same weight. I'm still putting out a family fire but should be back to normal Sunday.

I'm being very hopeful with my challenge goal weight. I'm looking at the last 10-12 pounds so I'm not sure how it's going come off. It's been a slow journey so far so......

Looking forward to working with you all.

Shelly

Looks like I missed the window on the Introductions. I'm Shelly, (almost) 51 year old Receptionist and Biller for a small Optometrist Group in Northern Michigan (tip of the mitt!). Married 31 years and mom of two grown children. I started my journey four years ago after a year of mourning after losing my mom at my highest weight of 197. I've lost some, stayed the same, gone up, lost it again, stayed the same and then in the last year I've been pretty consistent in losing the weight and keeping it off. This group has helped tremendously with that. Glad to be back with y'all.