Replies

• rockymir
    rockymir Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    April 9th
    Exercize: a little under 2h recovery ride
    Calories yes
    Tracked yes

Back on track. I'm starting to get into a different mindset, because I normally have fixed meals so if for any reason I don't eat exactly that thing at that time...I stop tracking. Well no. You track exactly the same and it's working. Well of course it's working, it's just me being thick there.
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3, under for the day with a 45 min walk and one hour boot camp.
  • MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Yes 3x. 30 min bike.
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Took the pups on a 4 mile walk at The Wetlands and then went mall walking with a friend this evening. Trying to load my steps for Wednesday when I will be taking a 10hr flight and unable to doing much.

Back in January, I signed up to be a Wetlands Walker and I log my miles every time I walk in the park. We are trying to collectively walk 5,000 miles in 2018 which is total migration miles flown (summer and winter) by a Black Necked Stilt. Turns out, as of today, I have walked 184.5 miles so far this year!
  • jaygirl3
    jaygirl3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    yes X3! happy
  • biche896
    biche896 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Exercised? Yes. Lifted and C25k. Changed my lifting program.
    Calories? Yes
    Tracked? Yes
  • Cherzeen
    Cherzeen Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    April 9

Exercise: Yes. Over 10,000 steps.

Calories: Yes

Track: Yes
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,972 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes! Exercise Bike 31 minutes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes!
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes!
  • BadgerLamb236
    BadgerLamb236 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 - walking with dogs.
  • jimenao
    jimenao Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Exercise yes
    Calories yes
    Tracked yes
  • BobWw2017
    BobWw2017 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    April 9

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes. Track workout

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    Yes. Close but under

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    Yes

• SuzyH
    SuzyH Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Pass #3

☹️...
  • Ceceev
    Ceceev Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Everything was good yesterday. Worked out with coach for 1 hour.
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    @LoraineGB Ambitious walking goals…good for you for getting outdoors to enjoy your walks.
    @SuzyH Hang in there with us. It’s always good to continue to participate even if pass days are used for the months. The rest of the team will still be there to support you!
    @Trimi1104 The combination of tracking, exercise and calories within allowance always works. Your message is insightful for others to realize there is room to be flexible as long as we keep the balance needed to achieve our goals.
    @SmurfBunny3 Amazing how technology transforms us…the things we can’t do without, now. At my age, I tend to resist change simply because of its unfamiliarity. Need to change my mindset to that of a younger me! I am reminded of that today with my phones not working. Contact with provider for a service call forced me to clean out the den behind the desk and file cabinet. I discovered a line with a broken connector, so canceled the service call (at least the den is more organized). Hopefully, problem will be resolved once the line is replaced! I should do away with my landline altogether and get a smart phone. My cell is a dumb phone…but the monthly subscription contract and data usage for a smart phone discourages me from change.
    @RangerRickL Always nice to live outside of an urban area just enough so you can commune with nature. We live just a mile and a half from a small village, but we have vacant parcels with acreage on either side of us so the neighboring property owners are the ones who pay the taxes for our enjoyment of the wildlife that come by our acre and a half parcel.
    @Ceceev Pleased to know you are recovering well from your injury. You are an inspiration to all of us on this forum.
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,108 Member
    Options
    Yes X 3
    Good day again feeling a little more focused and food choices
  • amazsplendor
    amazsplendor Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    April 9

Pass 3
  • SmurfBunny3
    SmurfBunny3 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to take pass 2 for April 9th... after I checked in here I made the mistake of having a couple drinks, which gave me the munchies. I didn't track that, and I'm sure I went over! Oops.

I'm pretty confident pass 3 will be over the weekend while we are in San Antonio. I'm hoping the walking we plan to do will offset the food/drinks and allow me to stay on track... we shall see!!
  • SmurfBunny3
    SmurfBunny3 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    @w8goal4life We have been without a landline for almost 15 years!!
  • naomiefaye
    naomiefaye Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Yes× 3
  • Gutcutter500
    Gutcutter500 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    April 9

Yes X 3