Replies

• MzCara148
    MzCara148 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    bmeadows360 - way to rock that dress!!
  • Dad4Myla
    Dad4Myla Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    @bmeadows380 congratulations at getting into the dress. I always say non scale victories outweigh the scale. We can lose lbs and not actually see ourselves any different. But the feeling of wearing something you couldn’t before drives home the fact that what your doing is working
  • Mellykay88
    Mellykay88 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    @bmeadows380 you are ROCKING those outfits! Congratulations! I’m officially into all of my “goal” clothing, I need to go buy a goal outfit to work towards this year.
  • MzCara148
    Options
    MzCara148 wrote: »
    bmeadows380 - way to rock that dress!!

@bmeadows380 trying that tag again :p
  • bigghunny
    bigghunny Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    @bmeadows380. You look absolutely amazing! You can see your confidence showing in your smile. Way to go on the sassy!
  • bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,981 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! :blush:

My mother also commented that if I keep dressing like that I was going to get hit on, and all I could think is one can only hope! Lol
  • crazykatlady820
    crazykatlady820 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    @bmeadows380 I love the fedora on you! I’m a hat girl myself!
  • kwiris0328
    kwiris0328 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    @bmeadows380 you look so great! I love that black dress!
  • CheezWhiz88
    CheezWhiz88 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I just stumbled across these photos and talk about inspiring! It’s almost making this disgusting spinach shake taste better!

...almost.

5zyemh9x77ey.jpeg
  • Ayehmwhy
    Ayehmwhy Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    lmao cheezwhizz :D

you are all doing so amazing!! I love seeing these pictures
    <3<3<3
  • tammyfranks2
    tammyfranks2 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    tlls4smsodc0.jpg
    2xejnlpu530n.jpg
    ok 25 + pounds down and inches down ....
  • kwiris0328
    kwiris0328 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm celebrating 50 pounds down (almost 53 today) and 100 days logging this week. You still can't really see, maybe in my face a little, but I'm definitely feeling better. I'm most proud of these accomplishments:
    •I've finished 13 days of a 30 day workout! I still hate cardio exercise but I may one day become fond of strength training. I'm looking forward to those workouts more and more.
    •I climbed a hill and my knee was okay!
    • I am moving around so much easier!
    •I bought a new smaller bra and may finally be going down a clothes size soon.

Attached are face pics 410ish and 361.
    Here's to the first step on a long journey!
  • tammyfranks2
    tammyfranks2 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    kwiris0328 my pics I know no one else can see it , but i can , I stand up taller and not all bent over , so even though only 25+ pounds (i have not weighed in since docs) I feel i can see it , Hubby says he can see it too .

But when I looked at your face pics I thought well yep I see it , cause your smile is bigger , you look happier !! I think it is cool you are working out so much , I am trying to move way more . still scared of walking outside , scared I will fall or not be able to get back . That is just me , being silly I know . so dancing in the house or walking in one spot while watching tv .

cnavarro002 me too love this site and all the people on it are so nice and want to help , not make fun or hurt folks :)

other sites people are so mean about losing weight . you are awesome too !!!
  • bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,981 Member
    Options
    congratulations to both of you!

I"m also very proud of my sister - I think I told you guys she started calorie counting a while back, but we all didn't really think she'd stick with it? Well, she has stuck with it, 26 days in, and has lost 16 lbs so far. She's super excited, and I'm so happy for her!

This is one area where her 5'1" stature plays in her favor: weight loss shows up much sooner on her than it does on me. She also says she's feeling better, too, and I can see she's not nearly as bloated or swelled (which is probably due to the fact that she's eating more whole foods and less boxed, frozen, and canned dinners).
  • Dad4Myla
    Dad4Myla Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    @crazykatlady820 oh la la!!! Keep up the great work!! You look amazing ❤️❤️
  • MzCara148
    Options
    @kwiris0328 - wow, you can really see the difference in those pics. Your really pop in the new picture!

@crazykatlady820 - you look amazing!
  • cassie9393
    cassie9393 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    @crazykatlady820 hot damn! You're looking great!

@Mellykay88 always inspiring! Your eyes are so pretty, and it's becoming more and more obvious!

I haven't been on the boards for a while and am still just chilling around the 30 lb mark, no pics yet for me because at my height, you can't see that. THANK YOU to those who do though! So exciting to see and know how much better everyone is feeling too!