Need friends, restarting my journey!

Options
2»

Replies

• Blsttb
    Blsttb Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for support and motivation. I’m 5’8”. I recently put on some weight due to snacking and stress (current weight: 156 lbs). I want to lose about 10-13 lbs.
  • hillarysiegel24
    hillarysiegel24 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    me too me too! 25 y/o, 5'4", about 140, need to get back down to 125. haven't been there in about two years. NEED to get back to that! feeling pretty blah right now.
  • dtzdance
    dtzdance Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    30 y/o, 5'5.75, 139.4 lbs Just started logging again after a 2 year hiatus! Focused on measurements and body fat%, ideal is low 20s! Also, on getting enough nutrition, haven't had an appetite for the past 1-2 months due to some life changes. Also, could use pointers on staying asleep for longer than 6 hours :smile: Thanks!
  • barbarafallsopp
    barbarafallsopp Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am restarting as well. I was doing really well last winter/spring and then in June found out I was unexpectedly pregnant. After a very rough pregnancy that involved a lot of restrictions I had my son in late Feb., I hit the 6 week mark last Friday and was cleared to return to working out. I'm 5'9" and weigh 160 and am a size 10, GW is 135 and a size 4/6.

My main challenge is definitely food. I love to carbs and sugar. I find that I am most successful when I drink a lot of water, and when I'm not drinking enough water I inevitably struggle with my diet and with weight gain.
  • jemurphy87
    jemurphy87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Joining in with everyone too! ALMOST 5'4", fairly stocky/athletic and just gained 5 pounds and am at 141 lbs. Want to get to 132 lbs, if I can and in shape for marathon season!

Food (and wine) are my weaknesses.
  • groovingroomer
    groovingroomer Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I can't bear to look at the scale, but I know that when my loose pants seem to be strangling me, it is time to recommit!

I agree! I can't bear to look either... I'm 5'2" and am over 155 lbs for sure... yikes! Also am 55 years old so the weight is very stubborn. I am committed to loosing 20 lbs!!! Been journalling here and doing HasFit workouts! Love them!!
  • donnadeannuntis1
    donnadeannuntis1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 170lbs. 45 years old and my ultimate goal is to be 120lbs. Starting back at the gym today! Please feel free to add me. Good Luck!!
  • olyamhc
    olyamhc Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm 28, restarted cutting 22 days ago. Did this for the first time a year ago and lost 25lbs in 4mos. I'm vegetarian and I log daily (with food scale), as well as do cardio and weightlifting 2-4x a week. My weaknesses are chocolates, cookies, and cakes!
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I am 30 years old, 5’2” 149lbs with a goal weight of 140lbs. I restarted my diet 2.5 days ago and I am going strong, lol. I am pretty decent at getting my gym time in but obviously overeat, especially the wrong types of food. I am trying to stay focused on eating mostly healthy clean food with the occasional treat. Feel free to add me!