Like Minded Lushes - Spring 2018

Options

Replies

• SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Eeek! I'm willing to wait a bit on the grandchildren, Gary!
    Happy 420 everyone B)
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Happy 420 back at ya! Great deals to be had at your local outlet! B)
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    And I heard they were blowing world's tallest Bong in downtown Seattle. :flushed::smirk: A bunch of glass artists all getting together.

Congrats on your son's accomplishments, Syd. You should be proud.
  • ryzeman
    Options
    Robin- At first I misread your comment about blowing the worlds tallest dong! HA! ;)

Have a great weekend all!
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,149 Member
    Options
    LOL...Gary!

Hi lushes!

I am really into sipping tequila lately. I am trying all different brands of agave and Espolon is very smooth and has a great bottle to boot.

Tomorrow is Monday and tequila makes Sunday night better ;)
  • amcanzo
    amcanzo Posts: 418 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Gary - lol
    Sydney- big congrats to your son!!
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Hi Diana aka Wolfie! Many members of my family are tequila sippers. Pretty common in Mexican heritage to bring it out after dinner and sit around the table for hours. My problem is I don't sip. :/ Seriously, you'd think at my age I'd have more self control.

Speaking of my age...bday this week. Husband informed me of a staycation over the weekend so I suppose I need to pull it together diet and exercise wise during the week. Maybe I'll get in a 0 or 2 :o
  • ryzeman
    Options
    Great to see you guys again! Diane and Ann! I could never get into tequila- i think it all goes back to some college parties back in the late 70s...... :drinker:

Have a great birthday week Sydney. I wish we could all be in sunny Dan Diego to celebrate it with you! :*

Moderated over the past two days and hope to keep doing so!
  • amcanzo
    Options
    Hey Syd- Happy Birthday! Mine is next week so I can relate...how are those zeros going? ;)
    Not so much on the zeros here but moderating pretty well...working out again at least so that's something...just plugging along...
  • rjadams
    Options
    Happy Birthday Syd. Hi Ann and Diana. I was sipping tequila on Sunday but it wasn't really working for me so I didn't sip much. Our weather has been awesome this week. So I have been doing the summer white wine thing. Only 10 day New Orleans. I am so ready for a vacation.
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Thanks guys! And Happy early birthday Ann/fellow Taurus!! Not doing so great on the 0's but I am managing to moderate (so far) I see your workouts and they're inspiring. Altho I have yet to really get off my *kitten*. Getting in some good walks, that's about it.

Woke up to flowers and 2 really nice bottles of wine from the husband so probably not much moderating the rest of the week.
  • wolf23
    Options
    Happy belated birthday Syd and Ann!
    I am happily sipping white wine celebrating a new job position! Only three more weeks dealing with my narcissistic, passive/aggressive boss. bliss-smiley.gif
  • ryzeman
    Options
    Down a pound for the week!

Good luck on your new position Diane. Terrible bosses suck!

Have a great weekend all!
  • rjadams
    Options
    Awesome news Diana. bliss-smiley.gif
    I am so ready for a change. I just want my change to be retirement. red-msn-smiley.gif
    The weather is supposed to get yucky this weekend so I guess no more summery white wine. I guess it will be a read one. drinks-wine-smiley-face.gif TGIF lushes.
  • rjadams
    Options
    Hello, hello, hello ?
  • ryzeman
    Options
    Robin- as one who has been retired since 2011, I can highly recommend it! Seriously, go as soon as you think you can!

Not moderating here. Going to change that starting today!
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Yay Diana!! Getting away from a horrible boss is a life changer. I mean, it's not as good as winning the lottery and telling work to permanently f off...but it's a good thing.

I feel ya on the retirement, Robin. If we could swing the health care costs, we'd go for it too.

Back from the bday getaway. Had a great time doing not very much. Oh, we drank and ate a lot. We're really good at that. :p
  • wolf23
    Options
    I was going to try to abstain until Cinco de Mayo, but once again I am aboard the fail boat.
  • ryzeman
    Options
    Had my yearly physical Monday. Also had the first of two shingles vaccines. Yesterday had flu like symptoms and was worthless. So, no booze! Today feel much better!

Hope to keep the abstaining/moderation thing going for awhile.

Diane- We all spend time on the Fail Boat!
  • amcanzo
    Options
    Doing sort of ok with moderating - had a zero yesterday and planning on a zero tonight...so that's sort of ok! :p
    I figure I'll be drinking when we go away for my birthday weekend but we'll also be super busy so I'm hoping the two will balance each other out.... :D

Diana - sadly, I spend WAY too much time on the fail boat.... >:) Good to see you though! Haha!