Options
    May 17
    Exercised?: Yes.
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes
  • bocasdelgrandpabob
    bocasdelgrandpabob Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    NSV - Complimented? I didn't really get complimented but I feel complimented when a teacher asks my what gym I go to or if I go to Planet Fitness. I ain't a body builder. Bike riders actually have kind of weenie arms so I don't know. Then I see that teacher as I am biking up the hill on my way in. She and a pal are doing the negative calorie walk around the block lunch.
    NSV - Don't know if this counts. I went to my old climbing canyon digs this morning. I like it there because of low UV. But after a hefty climb I end up back at the car. There is a guy there starting up on a mountain bike. He is all like "you must be a regular here. I only come here twice a month and every time I ever do, you are here." I don't know why that would be an NSV other than it is kind of a head nod from a bona fide athlete. He don't gotta know that I get passed by runners.
    But still - in the company of athletes. I used to have kind of a disdain for runners and bikers and such.

But today I am on track and in tolerance and got good exercise. Having fun.

Saw some wild horses. Might as well put a pic.

2jws3xgezoka.jpg
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    @bocasdelgrandpabob Nice pic of wild horse and foal. Thanks for sharing photographs from your area!
  • cardio_enthusiast
    cardio_enthusiast Posts: 639 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    17-May
    Exercise: yes, three hours of cardio
    Calories: within my limit
    Tracking: yes

My NSV is that my heart rate is lower, now, when I do my workouts (well, every workout except running). The lower heart rate is a good measurement for me, because it indicates that my cardiovascular fitness has improved measurably:).

Another NSV, is that when I did a two hour bike ride on Saturday, the hilly sections did not cause me to weep or feel exhausted. I was actually able to keep up with my guy ;)
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,975 Member
    Options
    May 17
    Yes x 3

Exercise: yes, walked 63 minutes happily
    Calories: under!
    Tracked: yes!
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Pass day, was over by about 150 calories

NSV: Tennis endurance is much improved in the last two months. Attending classes is one thing, but playing an hour of singles is a whole other ballgame. I'm more fit, and at the end feel like I could play another hour. My friend and I plan to ramp up cardio and book longer court time so we can improve our games and fitness.
  • CathyVee
    CathyVee Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    May 17
    Exercise: Yes-45 minutes weight training and 10 min of cardio with the heavy rope
    Calories: Yes
    Tracking: Yes

NSV—more energy and my clothes are fitting so much better
  • bocasdelgrandpabob
    bocasdelgrandpabob Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    @bocasdelgrandpabob Nice pic of wild horse and foal. Thanks for sharing photographs from your area!

I think that white horse might be pregnant.
  • morriganmom
    morriganmom Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Exercise-yes, treadmill
    Calories-no
    Tracking-yes
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    @Lil_Heather So sorry you are still having issues. It's OK to take a break to give your knee some time to heal. You can focus on other muscle groups in the interim. Hope you're feeling 100% soon!
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @bocasdelgrandpabob You are an athlete in my/our book. I have never known anyone who can endure exercise for long periods of time in the 90%+ of Maximum Heart Rate. You do it all the time!!
    @Lil_Heather Please take good care of yourself! Glad you are finding alternatives to walking.
  • CathyVee
    CathyVee Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    May 18
    Exercise: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Tracking: Yes
  • syrr
    syrr Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    May 17

Pass day 3