Weekly Post - 21.05.18 - 27.05.18

Options
2»

Replies

• ryenday
    ryenday Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Thursday was sort of a light day, it was a light day plus a protein drink, so closer to 700 than 500, but with my lifting schedule I needed more protein Thursday.

This weekend is my husband an my 24 th anniversary. I think I am the same weight as when we married, but am doubting I can zip that dress in the back of the closet. I *might* get the courage to try it in sometime this weekend tho.

Wishing everyone a very happy holiday weekend (U.S) or just happy weekend.

• ryenday
    ryenday Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Golly geepers the wedding dress I wore 24 years ago fits!
  • KateNkognito
    KateNkognito Posts: 1,526 Member
    Options
    @ryenday WOO HOO!!
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I'm back on the fasting plan after a week at the beach eating everything in sight and being embarrassed when I put on my swimsuit! Fasting this week has made me incredibly tired and cranky, but it's always that way for me when i start back. I was able to manage without much difficulty though. I've found it mainly a head game with me.
  • KateNkognito
    KateNkognito Posts: 1,526 Member
    Options
    I am a little bit frustrated. I had a great start to the week, though I didn't get any fasts in. But the end of the week was terrible! I just can't seem to get in the right mindset! Three years ago I lost a pound a week, now I just can't find my mojo... *stomping off to find it, wherever it is hiding*