TEAM: Run Track Minds (June)

AB0215
AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
Welcome to the Challenge new and returning teammates!! This is the conversation/weigh in thread for your Team :) Keep on losing because our first weigh ins begin THIS Sunday! I am here for you should you need anything - simply message me or tag me by putting an '@' just before my username (NO SPACES) and I will get to you asap! ~ Ashley @AB0215 or Craig @craigo3154 .

Replies

• karsei01
    karsei01 Posts: 442 Member
    Wohoo...I'm the first to comment....

Fourth month now, so starting to getting used to this...

Aiming a bit high this month...Down from 215 to 207.5 (well I think it's high anyway).
    First target is to reach 212,5, that is half way between my startweight of 245 early fabruary, and my target of 180 next summer.

I am 39 years old, married (second time) with a beautifull girl (26). I have a boy (13) and a girl (5) from prev marriage, living 50% with us, she has a son (7) and together we have a daughter (20months).
    I work as a financial manager in a relatively large prison ( 200 employees) and live in Norway.

So pretty busy life, but trying my best to keep up with everything.
  • shines1981
    shines1981 Posts: 53 Member
    Good morning. This will be my 3rd month. I'm hoping it's my best yet. I'll be rooting for you all. We can all make our goals! Good luck! B)
  • shines1981
    edited May 2018
    c4bvnddrkywh.jpeg
  • tlgale
    tlgale Posts: 894 Member
    This is also my 4th month. May hasn't been my best month because life happened and I'm very much about routine...if I lose routine I lose all motivation as well! I'm going to work on that.
    Hoping June will be a great month for all
  • llmg970
    llmg970 Posts: 257 Member
    Hi, I am Laura, I have tried to do this challenge before and unfortunately I let life get in my way. I am back, I have been better at not letting life get the better of me and my goals.
    a few years ago I did a 12 week biggest loser with a group that all lived local. it was great and it was very motivational and helpful to stay on track. out of 50 people I was in the top 10 each week. With that and continued effort I had lost 25lbs but I have slowly put 14 back on. :(
    I weigh 209 lbs, I would like to lose about 6 lbs with this challenge, my overall goal is to be 150 lbs.
    A little about myself, I am a nurse, I am married, we have a fur baby yellow lab, she is 10 years young, Jazmine. I have a 23 yo son, he is married and in the army. hopefully out in December.

• daloverlyme
    daloverlyme Posts: 583 Member
    I'm also in month 4 of this challenge. I had a couple good months of 8+ lbs lost, Last two months have been rough. Dealing with a lot right now. I have days I stay way under calories and days I'm way over. This month I need to work on a balance. My goal in May was to get to the 170s. Missed it by a couple lbs. I am down 80 lbs total, though. almost 25 lbs gone since starting this challenge in March. It has been a battle. I have a special needs 5-year-old. He was born at 26 weeks gestation. I also have a mom who is losing her battle to stage 4 lung, brain, adrenal gland, liver, spleen, and esophagus cancer. She's on hospice. I will do my best to keep up with this. I work 7 days a week, and am my mom's sole provider. If anyone needs a supportive friend, you can add me. Let's do this!!! :wink: :smiley: June is nearly here!!

• karsei01
    I'm also in month 4 of this challenge. I had a couple good months of 8+ lbs lost, Last two months have been rough. Dealing with a lot right now. I have days I stay way under calories and days I'm way over. This month I need to work on a balance. My goal in May was to get to the 170s. Missed it by a couple lbs. I am down 80 lbs total, though. almost 25 lbs gone since starting this challenge in March. It has been a battle. I have a special needs 5-year-old. He was born at 26 weeks gestation. I also have a mom who is losing her battle to stage 4 lung, brain, adrenal gland, liver, spleen, and esophagus cancer. She's on hospice. I will do my best to keep up with this. I work 7 days a week, and am my mom's sole provider. If anyone needs a supportive friend, you can add me. Let's do this!!! :wink: :smiley: June is nearly here!!

You are one of those who always impress me! You're doing great, and I really love following you.
  • daloverlyme
    karsei01 wrote: »

You are one of those who always impress me! You're doing great, and I really love following you.

Thank you so much! You are also very inspiring. It has been a fun few months watching the continued progress. I can't imagine what a year from now will look like. Watch out, world! You got this! What a difference, already!
  • EDTake2
    EDTake2 Posts: 165 Member
    Hi All, May was my first month and happy to go into Junes challenge. Supper excited!!! we can all do this!!! daloverlyme, you are such an inspiration, dealing with everything that you are, and trying to remain healthy and true to yourself, its just unbelievable. wishing you and everyone else the best of luck in meeting Junes goal(s)...
  • daloverlyme
    EDTake2 wrote: »
    Hi All, May was my first month and happy to go into Junes challenge. Supper excited!!! we can all do this!!! daloverlyme, you are such an inspiration, dealing with everything that you are, and trying to remain healthy and true to yourself, its just unbelievable. wishing you and everyone else the best of luck in meeting Junes goal(s)...

Thank you so much! I'm trying to stay healthy because I saw how my mom struggled with her diabetes, and poor health. I am also diabetic, and never want to get to the point she is at. I have a goal to get healthy for my little boy. I almost died having him because of my poor health. He was a 26 weeker. I would love to expand my family but refused to at the 260 lbs I was. I'm down to 181, but have about 70 lbs to go until I am at my ideal body weight.
  • MzNiki91
    MzNiki91 Posts: 19 Member
    Hello! Im new at this & even though this is my 1st initial weigh in here..i lost 3lbs my 1st week in my weight loss journey as of now, so im excited im off to a good start!! Cant wait to see what this June challenge brings me!
  • zimmermann81
    zimmermann81 Posts: 14 Member
    edited May 2018
    Hi this is my first time doing this challenge so I’m excited to see what happens. I’m looking forward to meeting new people and seeing others progress will help motivate me. Cheers to a new month!
  • jia450
    jia450 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi! Jia here. First time here. I have struggled with weight for quite some time. I lost almost 15 lbs during my pregnancy and breastfeeding. Now my baby is 15 months. I have gained all that lost pounds and then some more. My current weight is 180lbs and my ultimate target is 121lbs. I really hope to reach my goal. Good luck to all.
  • karsei01
    Gustaaf85 wrote: »
    June is going to be my last month of participating. Going to have a break of it in July and August. After that i will get back here again

Sure gonna miss you.
  • karsei01
    Came home from a family weekend late at night. We've got the whole family (my parents, my two brothers, my sister, my brothers wifes and together 6 kids). We borred my auts cabin at the mountain and had a fantastic time. Warm, sun and happy kids. Probably ate all to much, but hey, my goal isn't before next summer....(and in june we have five weeks to reach my target..)

Used my bike to work today, so off to a great start ( hope to ride it mon, wed and friday this week).
    Will do my weigh in tomorrow, because battery issues today...

The dungeon awaits, and I'm gonna hit chest, shoulders and triceps today.

Wishing you all a happy week!
  • jia450
    jia450 Posts: 6 Member
    My starting weight is 180lbs. Kindly rectify it in the excel sheet. Thanks
  • shines1981
    Username: shines1981
    Week: 1
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous weight: 203.7
    Current weight: 202.0
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Username - browneyedgirl749
    Weigh in week -1
    Weigh in Day - Monday
    Previous Week's Weight - 276.6
    Current weight - 276.2

My eating patterns have been all over the place. I will do better. I will do better.
  • leannclouse
    leannclouse Posts: 140 Member
    Username: Leannclouse
    Weigh in: Sunday
    PW: 169.6
    CW: 170.8
This discussion has been closed.