June 9 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    By the time you see this, I hope to be home after a long week of workshops in two different US cities. Unfortunately, I’ll probably not make it home until midnight
    Have a wonderful Saturday!!
    Busy week for you...enjoy the weekend!
  • MJsStory
    MJsStory Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Ok... I have tracked and stayed within calories.

Intential exercise was only 10 minutes but I did just spend 6 hours playing host, greeting 87 people, serving them all cake and drinks, cleaning up, mingling, talking, and then cleaning up after a successful surprise party without sitting down once all in 6 inch heels. Does this count?

Now I am going to go clean up the water that leaked into the basement due to all the rain as we don’t have a sup pump and prepare for more rain this week. This means moving all of the books and bookshelves upstairs somewhere.
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    9th
    Yes, Yes, Yes
    I thought I had blown it today - had two doughnuts - but I was on holiday and did so much walking I still got under - 9 days on the trot, I can't believe it :-)
  • 123e123
    123e123 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    calories-yes
    exercise-yes
    logged-yes
  • lessn00
    lessn00 Posts: 377 Member
    Options

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes..  20 minutes Cardio and Planks

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?    Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Arrived on my trip, short workout today..saving up for the next 3 days of 20 mile per day cardio. It's beautiful here at Sea Island in St. Simon's GA.  Brought most of my own food, just plan on eating out for dinners. My goal is to stay on track the whole time. Should be fine with burning so many extra calories.
  • DeniseRSmith
    DeniseRSmith Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    June 9
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes

June 8 PASS
    This challenge is much harder than I expected.
  • Bethebestmeforme
    Bethebestmeforme Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    June 9
    Exercise ✔
    Calories ✔
    Tracking ✔
  • memere101
    memere101 Posts: 461 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    June 9
    ✅✅✅
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes...lots, but again, not the gym kind of exercise. Painted both garage doors today 3 coats each, washed and dried one of our vehicles, minor repair to ceramic tile joint and vacuuming all the mess that got dragged in from outside for the past two days.
    Calories? Within allowance
    Tracked? Everything logged

@memere101 I really detest home maintenance. Think I'm ready for my 8 hour nap!
  • yellobird13
    yellobird13 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    3xyes!
    Lots of walking. 5kcal under. Tracked everything, weird food choices after 3 though, so I had to skip dinner. 40+ min meditation.
  • Lorrieonline
    Lorrieonline Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    June 9

Exercised: yes
    Within Calories: yes
    Tracked: yes

• MJsStory
    MJsStory Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Went for a 20 minute walk so yes to all 3 after all!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @DeniseRSmith This challenge is a long-view challenge. You choose the target and then choose the calorie limit; amount of exercise; and then track it all. Don't be too hard on yourself. Take a look at your target and other decisions. You might need to make some adjustments to arrive at your target, but take a little longer.
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @bocasdelgrandpabob Thanks for the post and photo! You are always a part of this team. Jump in whenever it works for you!