Fitbit & MyFitnessPal not syncing

Options
Greydawgz
Greydawgz Posts: 1 Member
Settings on both apps say they are connected. But they are not communicating with each other. Any tips? Thank you.

Replies

• heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    many topics already existing on it, read through them for many suggestions.
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Mine is still not syncing...getting a little frustrated here...and there has been no update on the above linck from yesterday
  • kew1952
    kew1952 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Mine was syncing this morning...... then stopped.
  • jenmom2myboys
    jenmom2myboys Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Mine stopped syncing with mfp again! So frustrating!
  • tdhandy51
    tdhandy51 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Mine isn't syncing either, another programmer checking and/or unchecking the wrong box again???
  • patesq
    patesq Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Mine and my husband's stopped syncing earlier today as well. We have the Ionic and the Charge 2. We both tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app with no luck. Very frustrating.
  • rhtexasgal
    rhtexasgal Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Mine also has not synched in two days ... annoying!
  • Psychopasta
    Psychopasta Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Patience...I've seen these things come and go. It will get resolved soon.
  • jaful
    jaful Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks @svel713 Mine stopped syncing this morning right before I went for a workout :( Does anyone know when they fix this issue if it usually syncs up all the missed days or only going forward?
  • VeVeJustme
    VeVeJustme Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    @jaful only moving forward
  • rissellc
    rissellc Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    So weird how the issue hits in waves. mine was syncing just fine yesterday and earlier today, and suddenly stopped midday. Oh well, it’ll be up soon hopefully.
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Mine is also not syncing, hasn't in 2 days and I have disconnected and reconnected the app multiple times.
  • madwells1
    madwells1 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Has anyone's synced today weird? Today it is sinking my steps for yesterday midday when the syncing stopped, which is throwing off all my numbers.

For example, yesterday I had about 11,500 steps when the syncing issue happened, but I totaled 20,000 yesterday. I now have syncing at 11,500 for both yesterday and today!!

This is driving me crazy as today was my rest day and I want to eat my calories back (heheheehe).
  • LeilaIn90041
    LeilaIn90041 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm still not syncing. On day 2 as well. I tried disconnecting and reconnecting also. Super annoying.
  • rosieoh11
    rosieoh11 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Dumb question -- can I usually see my steps on the MFP website? I have been looking for over an hours and cannot find a link that says "steps". What am I doing wrong?? Thanks
  • LeilaIn90041
    LeilaIn90041 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    On the home page, just directly under where it shows you your calories used and remaining, there's a horizontal bar that goes across the bottom of the box -- it should show your steps as you sync your Fitbit and MFP. But syncing is not working today, so it won't be correct.