Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

June 19 Sign In

2»

Replies

• 123e123
    123e123 Posts: 29 Member
    calories-yes
    exercise-45 minutes of elliptical
    trakcing-yes
  • twitch82
    twitch82 Posts: 119 Member
    June 19
    Exercise: yes
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: yes
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,555 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅

• julk188
    julk188 Posts: 55 Member
    June 19th
    Exercised - Yes
    Calories - Yes
    Tracked - Yes
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    edited June 2018
    @RangerRickL Sports? I love sports, I support:

Int’l Soccer - England, Scotland, USA
    Soccer - West Ham United
    Int’l Rugby - England, Scotland, USA
    NHL - Vegas Golden Knights
    NBA - Memphis Grizzlies
    Darts - premier League (Thursday nights on BBC)
    Snooker - When in England, can’t get on tv here
    I watch major golf tournaments because Larry is a fan and always root for the English lads and I support Europe in the Ryder Cup

I used to play field hockey, Netball, Squash and was an avid ice skater (speed, not figure)

@am_change I learnt ASL when I lived in Mesa, AZ but have forgotten a lot of it now.

Taking a pass day today. I received three lots of bad news and completely ate my feelings. I needed to do that and tomorrow is a new day. What UAC has given me though is good habits to where even if I do eat my feelings, it’s not half as bad as I have done in the past.

Oh, and I’m using my gym membership, I went to a class today.
  • Lorrieonline
    Lorrieonline Posts: 31 Member
    June 19
    Exercised: Yes
    Calories: Yes, under budget
    Tracking: yes
  • Lorrieonline
    Lorrieonline Posts: 31 Member
    edited June 2018
    19-June

Gorgeous weather, here, in the Pacific Northwest:). Enjoying the evening, sitting in our backyard.

I'm envious of your beautiful weather and view, I love the Pacific Northwest so much!! Visited for vacation a couple of times, some years ago now. Loved Seattle and driving the coast to Oregon as well. Such beautiful surroundings.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,152 Member
    June 19
    Yes x 3
    Exercised: 87 mins hiking in hills, 9,739 steps
    Calories: under 2387 burned - 2006 eaten=381 under
    Tracking: yep, to the gram

Sports: I always watch a Olympic skating & gynastics, some swimming

I enjoy dancing (am working up to that by hiking in nature, which I love!) I also LOVE Pilates & weight lifting!
    I used to do quite long distance bicycling which I LOVE, but scared by distracted drivers, so I hike & do Pilates.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,432 Member
    June 19
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,578 Member
    am_change wrote: »
    @Dory_42 where in South Africa are you? A beautiful county (as you know!)

I'm in Port Elizabeth on the south coast. I love it because it's still a big city but not as chaotic as the three main cities. We have a beautiful coastline and incredible game reserves nearby. I love this country and am so blessed to live here!

Have you visited? Where did you go?
  • bocasdelgrandpabob
    bocasdelgrandpabob Posts: 73 Member
    edited June 2018
    tracking, tracking, tracking
    yes, yes, tes,
    My favorite is exercise.

I found a sign that seemed to be talking to me. I spend hours on a road and see not a soul.
    Heh, do elk have souls?
    I camp in a tiny little pup tent and am awakened before it is all the way light by the sound of elk bugling.
    I get out of my tent wearing polartec pajamas. It is cold but I am all like where is my camera. The light ain't right for getting pictures but I try it just the same.
    I see an elk cow skylined up on a ridge but she ain't the one making the racket.
    I hear that squealing sound again and I cast my gaze about. I see the bull elk standing by the trees. He sees me and moves into them. He doubles back, stands between a couple of trees and watches me. No way would a picture of that work with my smart phone.
    I back away and leave the animals with their privacy.

The days previous I ride up a scrappy, scrabbly road and settle into my zone of looking at the ground and skirting around rocks, ruts and mud holes.
    I look up just in time to see an elk bounding off into the trees.
    My hands are on handlebars. I got a camera strapped to the shoulder strap of my hydration pack. That animal is gone before I can even think to reach for it.
    I just like it when a day goes by with a few of those sprinkled in.

yid00tijdzn1.jpg
    1fp650dkirlk.jpg
    gxt3edlig8rh.jpg

• eokoro
    eokoro Posts: 626 Member
    June 18
    Exercised? yes, All Ball exercise for 45 minutes
    Tracking? Yes
    Calories? Yes
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    @LoraineGB ha thanks for your honest sports fan supporter list. I think I made my list a little conservative as most had said they weren't spectators! I get sucked into the darts sometimes, 180! I'd love to go sometime, looks great fun!

@Dory_42 ah, lucky you! Yes, I've been to Port Elizabeth but about 15 years ago. I was in Cape Town for a few months and then travelled the Garden Route like most tourists seem to, stopping a few days in different coastal towns u til Durban. South Africa has a special place in my heart.

@bocasdelgrandpabob as ever, thanks for the story!
  • traci543
    traci543 Posts: 30 Member
    I almost forgot to post for yesterday and I had such a good day!

Exercise: yes! 45 min spin class, which allowed me to burn almost 400 calories!
    Calories: under 100!
    Tracker: everything tracked 💪🏼
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    @bocasdelgrandpabob Hi Bob, Keep on biking brother!! Thanks for checking in...your contemporary, Ricky Lee
  • bocasdelgrandpabob
    bocasdelgrandpabob Posts: 73 Member
    @bocasdelgrandpabob Hi Bob, Keep on biking brother!! Thanks for checking in...your contemporary, Ricky Lee

I found a place that a horseman would likely consider paradise.
  • JustMeNoExcuses
    JustMeNoExcuses Posts: 41 Member
    June 19th
    Exercised - Yes
    Calories - Yes
    Tracked - Yes
  • katy_maher
    katy_maher Posts: 44 Member
    June 19

Exercise: 60 minutes of strength training at physical therapy
    Tracked everything: yes
    Under calories: yes