Lets Talk About FEET!

Options
samantharosebouwman20
samantharosebouwman20 Posts: 9 Member
edited June 2018 in Social Groups
Hey all!
So I've noticed over the past year that my feet are super dry, rough, and cracked. They're itchy and scaly, and downright nasty. It's rather embarrassing, especially now that it is officially flip-flop weather. I asked my doctor about my abnormally dry feet and she said that its a common side-effect of diabetes.

As if diabetes wasn't bad enough, I have to have ugly toes now, too.

So I found this foot cream. And wow.
It's Gold Bond Ultimate "DIABETIC'S DRY SKIN RELIEF FOOT CREAM". It was like $12 at WalMart. The box said that "9 out of 10 diabetics noticed a difference in 1 hour". I scoffed and thought "yeah, right". I tried it, and folks I'm not even close to kidding when I say I noticed a difference a few minutes after putting this stuff on. I used a small amount over my affected areas last night before bed, and this morning before going to work and WOW. You can't see any cracks or dry spots anywhere. It's amazing.

I just thought I'd share in case anyone was on the lookout for foot care products.

Replies

• nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Good head's up. Thanks. :)
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    I used to use this for my father - it's great stuff!

Since my blood glucose has been under control, my feet are good again. Hopefully that will be true for you as well!
  • amyfrogred
    amyfrogred Posts: 187 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    That's great to know.... thank you for sharing.
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    " ...Gold Bond Ultimate "DIABETIC'S DRY SKIN RELIEF FOOT CREAM". It was like $12 at WalMart"

I am going by there tomorrow! I have the same problem, Thank you! I HOPE IT WORKS FOR ME!! I am sick of wearing tennis shoes to cover up my ugly feet!
  • 2t9nty
    2t9nty Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    FWIW, my dry skin goes up my leg to about mid-calf. It is essentially anything covered by socks. I am not one to be all that concerned with such things if it is not a health issue, but my doctor did tell me to put lotion on them in the morning and in the evening. It does seem to improve things.