New and in binge mode

Options
Hello everyone! As the title stated, I'm new to the group, and am currently dealing with another round of self - sabotage thanks to my cycle. It sucks because it is the weeks before my cycle, I have discipline. Of course there's the occasional unhealthy meal or snack, but it's cool.

Now I want to tear into any and all snacks that I can find. Chips.. Cookies.. Booze.. Candy... You get my point. But the cravings go a step further sometimes, when they become downright bizzare. (I. E. Grapes dipped in blue cheese dipping sauce)

I just want to live and not scarf down crap the way Garfield does with lasagna. Sorry for the lengthy post.

Replies

• christybogga
    christybogga Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Don't give up!! You can do it! I am starting over & plugging my foods to MFP will hopefully help me set better boundaries.
  • Roaringgael
    Roaringgael Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Never give up. I came through a week of over eating whilst away for my job - too much available morning and afternoon teas and such. Carb fest +++. Back to eating what works for me, I just keep starting each day as a new day and remain wiling to keep going. We only fail when we stop trying. I picture my over eating as a separate part of myself, - my anxiety usually, I practice saying no to it until I actually do. Once I'm back in the zone I try and stay there.
  • Teamleslie
    Teamleslie Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    PREACH. Stupid hormones.