I am looking for friends :)

Options
AncaM84
AncaM84 Posts: 15 Member
Good mornibg everyone! My name is Anca and I am from Belgium. I'm 33 and I had a gastric bypass on April, 30th. I am looking for supportive, active friends that had this kind of surgery around the same date, in order to share experience, give/receive advice, ask questions, help eachother, etc. Now, almost 3 months post-op I lost 37 kg (80 something lbs) and I need to lose 26 kg (50 somethinv lbs) more so I am looking for advice, help, support, etc., (other than my husband's, who is doing his best regarding this) of course willing to do the same in return. In conclusion, if you need the same things that I do, please do not hesitate to add me and let's see how we can help eachother (i speak English and Romanian) because I really do need some extra help in here :)! I'm looking forward to hearing from you! Have a nice day/evening. Greetings!

Replies

• buxombrunette
    buxombrunette Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Well done, Anca!
  • Ecowles675
    Ecowles675 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Welcome- this is a great group!!
  • loveshoe
    loveshoe Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I'm 3.5 years post-op and if I can help you in any way let me know. My total loss was 103 pounds. 233 lbs to 130 lbs. I'll send you a friend request.
  • AncaM84
    Options
    loveshoe wrote: »
    Welcome, I'm 3.5 years post-op and if I can help you in any way let me know. My total loss was 103 pounds. 233 lbs to 130 lbs. I'll send you a friend request.

Thank you so much! I was actually looking at your food diary today. 130lbs! Wow! Congratulations! That's really inspiring :)
  • AncaM84
    Options
    Ecowles675 wrote: »
    Welcome- this is a great group!!

Thank you very much! I can see this, already! :)
  • AncaM84
    Options
    Well done, Anca!

Thank you! I hope I will manage to keep it this way :) (the biggest fear)