gesundundmunter Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Week 3
    Challenge Start Weight: 237.0
    Summer Challenge Weight Goal: 220.0
    Weigh-in #1: 236.6
    Weigh-in #2: 234.8
    Weigh-in #3: 234.6

A positive thought: Pleased to fit into capris from 2 summers ago.
    A healthy snack/meal: Rice/vegetable mix with cottage cheese and turkey wieners.
    My most effective workout this week was: Body cycle.

Comments: Halotop Chocolate Almond Crunch was OK but I was disappointed to see upper third of pack “missing” and finished the whole pint in one sitting. I got Rocky Road big tub yesterday and had two separate, weighted treats. “All is lost” when I dig into the tub in wild abandon…
  • arameni
    arameni Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Week 3!
    Challenge Start Weight: 131.4
    Summer Challenge Wt Goal: 125
    Week 1: 129.8
    Week 2: 132.6
    Week 3: 132.8

A positive thought I had this week was:
    I can speak Spanish better than I could 8 months ago! Sometimes my phrasing is hella awkward but I can communicate the majority of what I want to! ;)
    A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was:
    I bought a salad mix at the grocery store last night. I will eat it before it goes bad!
    My most effective workout this week was:
    Walking to the grocery store yesterday morning (yes I went to 2 different stores yesterday). Worked up a sweat and carried heavy bag the whole way back.
    Comments:
    I have noticed a pattern in my behavior. I stop logging every time I get my period for the entire duration of my period and then a few more days. I will break the cycle next time around and resume my regular logging tomorrow! B)

Good work getting back into those capris gesundundmuter! Lol I will buy halotop soon to try it o:)
  • spdaphne
    spdaphne Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Challenge Start Weight - 175.0
    Summer Challenge Wight Goal - 168

weigh-in #1 - 175.0
    weigh-in #2 - 175.4
    weigh-in #3 - 175.4

Healthy snack/meal - I made some dosas! It had been so long because it takes a few days since it ferments, but I was happy I made like 15 of them or whatever. They're they best to eat and they keep me regular. Haha.

Comments: Well, I was away over this past weekend for my fiance's cousin's wedding. I'm glad I maintained! It was bbq and I was starving by the time the dinner was served because they were behind 45 minutes on the schedule AND they didn't serve any appetizers after the ceremony. Lol, I had 2 plates, okay 1.5 plates. I also had dessert and we had a big dinner on Sunday, omg. I stayed away from the corn bread but I'm sure the bbq sauce had corn syrup or HFCS or something. I felt pretty tired and had weird body soreness the next day. I took a snooze on a ferry the next day. I gotta get this tireness sorted out. Plus had my first alcoholic drink since January and it was okay. Wish I had drank something else. Felt fuzzy but I'm a light weight. I'm also meeting with a new trainer tonight so fingers crossed it all goes well.
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    arameni wrote: »
    Week 3!
    Challenge Start Weight: 131.4
    Summer Challenge Wt Goal: 125
    Week 1: 129.8
    Week 2: 132.6
    Week 3: 132.8

A positive thought I had this week was:
    I can speak Spanish better than I could 8 months ago! Sometimes my phrasing is hella awkward but I can communicate the majority of what I want to! ;)
    A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was:
    I bought a salad mix at the grocery store last night. I will eat it before it goes bad!
    My most effective workout this week was:
    Walking to the grocery store yesterday morning (yes I went to 2 different stores yesterday). Worked up a sweat and carried heavy bag the whole way back.
    Comments:
    I have noticed a pattern in my behavior. I stop logging every time I get my period for the entire duration of my period and then a few more days. I will break the cycle next time around and resume my regular logging tomorrow! B)

Good work getting back into those capris gesundundmuter! Lol I will buy halotop soon to try it o:)

So my minor in college was Spanish and I few years after I graduated I tried to become fluent and it’s a no go. Hats off to you for your progress. Of course I know simple words. I can usually understand a conversation and I can read it because I know the alphabet but o can’t speak it. Lol! Which is sad.

Oh and eat that salad. Lol. I’m like that too.
  • leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Start Weight:200.8 (January 2018)
    Challenge Start Weight:191.2
    Challenge Goal Weight:180.0
    Weigh-in#1: 192.2
    Weigh-in#2: 192.0
    Weigh-in#3: 189.8

I finally see some movement on weigh in time. I have crossed this number several times just not when I record it lol. Just sticking to it. I just got myself an underdesk elliptical. Been using it for about a week. We will see how this helps or not!
This discussion has been closed.