allison8668 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Date - 7/30
    Food - Logged and under
    Exercise - 5 mile Run in the park
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have all been busy!! I go to bed and wake up to 19 new posts!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    7/30 mini challenge
    Calories tracked and under
    Exercise: 60 mins exercise bike and walking because I went to a job interview at a different prison (vast complex!) And i got the job! Yay!

Congratulations on getting the job, Vi!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @bwilch22, Hello, Beth, and welcome to team The Big Butt Theory!! I know it can seem overwhelming at first, but you are doing just fine! You've started exercising, and now you are logging your food. If you can stay in a calorie deficit, then you have the recipe for success!!

On your weigh-in day, all I really need is your current weight. If you also post your previous week's weight, it helps to put everything into context!!

You posted for the mini challenge correctly, except for the day or date that you are referring to. Just put "the 30th" or "Monday" at the top to make it easier for me to decipher! That's all!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    bwilch22 wrote: »
    Hello! I introduced myself somewhere in this group. Not sure what the numbers mean “first”. 2,-6 in blue boxes at top of these threads.
    First weigh in was 166lbs.today is my weigh in day and I weigh 162lbs
    Username: bwilch22
    Weight: 162
    Exercise daily: yes
    Under calorie: yes
    Record food : yes
    Lost 4 lbs. first week
    Is there anything else I should post?

I almost forgot to congratulate you on a fabulous week #1 and a four pound loss!! Way to go!! I'd say you have things figured out nicely!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Monday
    Log yes
    Caleries yes
    Exercise yes 20,000 steps
    Played softball

Softball in the rain?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    kidkees wrote: »
    Monday July 30
    Tracked yes
    Under calories
    Walked this am, Zumba, bike and Pound class tonight. Over 21,000 steps

Fantastic amount and variety of exercise!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    ktrull09 wrote: »
    7/30
    Logged food: yes
    Under calories: yes
    Exercise: not a whole lot today. Had a migraine for most of the day.

Sorry about your migraine, Kayla! Hope you feel better today!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    txmaryk99 wrote: »

Weigh in day Monday
    Last week 237
    This week 239

Not unexpected since I have increased the exercise beyond walking but I was expecting more like one pound not 2.

Well I will keep going and see it drop off in the next few weeks. It is what it is right.

The evil scale rears her ugly head again! Like you said, "It is what it is." Hopefully it is just those muscles of yours holding onto some water like you suspect, and it will be gone in no time! You are doing everything right, so don't despair. Just keep going!!

• HASWLRS
    Options
    Hi everone, My name is Michelle. I'm 20 years old, i was always small until i started working in fast food at 15, (120lbs, im 5ft tall) i have been working in restaurants eversince and i hit my highest weight ever 6 months ago at 200.8. seeing the 200 on the scale scared me and i knew i had to start losing weight. last week i found out i am at risk of high blood pressure and my cholesterol is slightly high. my dr has given me 3 months to get my health in check and i am determined. i am currently down to 191.6 as of this morning.

Hello, Michelle, and welcome!! Nothing like a wake up call at the doctor's office to give you the incentive to start taking your health seriously. And you are off to a very good start, losing 9.2 pounds already!! You are so young still, that once you lose your weight and get your health back in order, you will have a lifetime to enjoy it!!! Wishing you nothing but success!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: Michelle4140
    Weigh in week: week 1
    Weigh in day: monday
    Previous Week's weight: 194
    Todays Weight: 191.6

Fantastic loss this week and a great way to start off the August Challenge!!

• priiiiiska
    priiiiiska Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge
    30/07 and 31/07

Not tracked and no exercise. I am résolu struggling to get back on track after a few days off. Need some motivation :/
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @erikNJ, thanks for stepping in and answering questions while I was getting my beauty rest. I was a little confused by the question actually, because I use my laptop 99% of the time, so I am not nearly as familiar with the app!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @jkdooley, we have your weigh-in day down as Monday. You posted for the mini challenge, but forgot your weigh-in. It's not a problem, just post it as soon as you can. Mornings are obviously best for weigh-ins, so tomorrow morning, maybe?
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    7/30 mini challenge
    Calories tracked and under
    Exercise: 60 mins exercise bike and walking because I went to a job interview at a different prison (vast complex!) And i got the job! Yay!

Big congrats on your new job!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    priiiiiska wrote: »
    Mini challenge
    30/07 and 31/07

Not tracked and no exercise. I am résolu struggling to get back on track after a few days off. Need some motivation :/

Yep. It is hard to get back on track after time off. I don't know what to tell you. Tomorrow is August 1st. Nothing like a brand new month and a fresh start. Just decide that tomorrow you will get back to logging your food and exercising. Or if you are really struggling, just pick one to start with, and work your way back more slowly!

I love how a French word sneaked into your post! I took French all through high school, and even took a few courses in University, but I was never immersed into the language so it never became second nature. Everything I said I still had to translate in my head. And I didn't have the ear for it, couldn't understand what was being said. My grammar and reading was great, but that doesn't count for much when you are trying to have a conversation!! I am still so impressed with people that can speak more than one language!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Missing Monday weigh-ins from:

@drea2011, @jkdooley, @LMT2017, @NobodiesGirl and @Peachez2

At your earliest convenience, thank you!
  • jkdooley
    jkdooley Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I do not remember my weigh-in day when I registered. Do you have it on record?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    jkdooley wrote: »
    I do not remember my weigh-in day when I registered. Do you have it on record?

Yes. On Thursday, July 26th, you posted your starting weight as 169 pounds and you requested Monday as your weigh-in day. If Monday is no longer the best choice for you, it can be changed to a different day...it is still early on in the challenge and the week. Just let me know. Otherwise, we will keep Monday as your weigh-in day, and when you post a weight this week, I will enter for then.
  • CCzMini
    CCzMini Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    7/31 weigh in day
    Last week’s weight- 211.8
    This week- 212.5
    I knew it would be a little more today, but the cookout this weekend was worth it! Back on track again now.
    ☺️
This discussion has been closed.