Kathy's OMAD Journey

2»

Replies

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    You're doing awesome!!! :)
  • KatsNewYear
    KatsNewYear Posts: 47 Member
    Thanks. Woke up 10.4 down this morning. Think I will start working out today. My energy level is up. Will try to do 20 to 30 minutes on the Gazelle Glider that has dust on it downstairs. I really have no excuse. My energy is so good that when asked if I could work Sunday I said YES!! Now where did that come from.
  • tlblanks1
    tlblanks1 Posts: 201 Member
    OMAD provides so many awesome benefits.
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    That is great! Congrats! KUTGW!
  • KatsNewYear
    Worked Sunday. It was a very busy day. I find it easier now to not pay attention to lunch time anymore. I went out for a walk to get some sun and did not get anything to eat. I feel like I have so much more time in my day. But I still feel once 5:30 p.m. hits and I am driving home in my car that I am so ready to eat. I wonder if I will ever get to a point where I won't feel that hungry. I mean I really have to slow myself down at meal time.
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Wow...10lbs loss in 3 weeks! Congrats! I am also in Week 3 now and so far I only loss 6lbs. I hope I can get to my GW before Christmas! :)
  • KatsNewYear
    -11.8 lbs. end week 3. On to week 4. I am hoping for a 15 lb.s loss by end of month. If not I am glad to get rid of this so far. I was looking online at what 10 lbs. of fat looks like. Ugh!
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    WOW that is awesome! You totally can be at -15 by the end of the month!
  • catuccifranco08
    catuccifranco08 Posts: 218 Member
    Great job !
  • EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    Awesome.
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    That's amazing! Keep up the good work! I am on Week 3 now.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    15 looks very doable :) KUTGW
  • catuccifranco08
    catuccifranco08 Posts: 218 Member
    Wow !
  • KatsNewYear
    -13 lbs. Yeah!! Walked at lunchtime today. The weather was so nice. I got 4,000 steps in. I must do this more often.